Wizaz.pl - Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości - swinska grypa-i jak tu chronic nasze malenstwa?
Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości
Stary 2009-08-02, 22:05   #29
witchwq
Zakorzenienie

Dot.: swinska grypa-i jak tu chronic nasze malenstwa?

ja tam nie wiem, skad ta nagonka, skoro na zwykla, sezonowa grype umiera duzo wiecej ludzi, niz do tej pory zmarlo na swinska...
ta grypa ma bardzo lagodny przebieg i wszystko jest w porzadku dopoki nie ma innych zagrozen, jak np. inne schorzenia, slabe serce itd...

tutaj troche informacji co robic, gdy podejrzewa sie u siebie swinska grype (dla mieszkajacych w UK):
http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/health/3...vice-goes-live

"July 23 2009: A pandemic flu service is now live, meaning sufferers of swine flu can get anti-viral medication without seeing their GP.
If you have symptoms of swine flu you are now advised to call the number on 0800 1 513 100 (or textphone number 0800 1 513 200) or visit the website www.direct.gov.uk/pandemicflu
This service only covers England - as other parts of the UK have had much less demand for anti-viral medication, such as Tamiflu and Relenza. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can opt into the service later if they need to.
How does it work?

The service means you will be able to check your symptoms and you'll be given a voucher number, which you can give to a 'flu friend' (a healthy friend or relative) to pick up anti-viral medication on your behalf.
It has been designed to take the pressure off the NHS, which has seen a huge rise in people calling their GPs about swine flu over the past few weeks. The phone number, which is only available during the day, is being manned by call centre staff - not medical professionals.
Pregnant women, people with other health conditions and children under 1 will still be referred to their GP.
There are concerns that this service could be abused - meaning that well people could use it to try and get anti-viral medication before they actually get swine flu.
However, it's important to remember that anti-viral medication, such as Tamiflu, doesn't cure swine flu. Woman Magazine's Dr Chris Steele said: 'I have to emphasize that there's no cure for flu. Tamiflu and Relenza are the two anti-viral medicines that are being given to patients at the moment. They have to be taken within 48 hours of getting swine flu and they only lower the severity of the symptoms and shorten the symptoms of swine flu. You cannot cure the flu.'
More swine flu advice from Dr Chris
If you live in other parts of the UK and think you have swine flu, you can call your GP or call the following numbers:
  • Wales - call NHS Direct Wales on 0845 46 47
  • Scotland - call NHS24 on 08454 24 24 24
  • Northern Ireland - call NI Direct on 0800 0514 142"

nie chce mi sie calego tlumaczyc, chodzi o to, ze jesli sie ma symptomy, nalezy zadzwonic pod podany numer telefonu, wtedy dostanie sie "numer referencyjny" z ktorym nalezy wyslac jakas zdrowa osobe do apteki po lek przeciw grypie.
lek ten w sumie nie leczy grypy, jedynie skraca ja i lagodzi objawy. nalezy go podac najpozniej 48 godzin po zarazeniu.
do lekarza bede wysylane jedynie kobiety w ciazy, ludzie z innymi schorzeniami i dzieci ponizej roku.

a tutaj spis objawow:
http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/health/3...got-swine-flu-
* nagla goraczka (38 stopni i wiecej)
* nagly kaszel
* zmeczenie
* dreszcze
* biegunka lub inne "sensacje zoladkowe"
* utrata apetytu
* bol glowy
* bole kosci i stawow
* bole miesni
* katar

jak dla mnie to identyczne objawy ma zwykla grypa, choc moge sie mylic...

(przepraszam jesli cos zle przetlumaczylam lub zle zrozumialam)

Edytowane przez witchwq
Czas edycji: 2009-08-02 o 22:07
witchwq jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując