Wizaz.pl - Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości - Kosmetyki M.A.C cz. 3
Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości
Stary 2010-07-17, 12:13   #3407
Zahran
Raczkowanie

Dot.: Kosmetyki M.A.C cz. 3

Cytat:
Napisane przez She Wolf Pokaż wiadomość
' M·A·C will give a portion of the proceeds from the M·A·C Rodarte collection to help those in need in Juarez. '

Bardzo ladnie z ich strony

---------- Dopisano o 11:02 ---------- Poprzedni post napisano o 10:56 ----------

Mnie tez to raczej nie irytuje, ale moze to dlatego, ze te problemy sa mi po prostu dalekie. Moze dziewczyny, ktore tak ostro reaguja, sa bardziej z tym tematem zwiazane ....

Rodarte komentuje nazwy produktow ich wyprawa do Meksyku i uroda krajobrazow, a nie morderstwami. Coz moze i tak jest .... My tu mozemy tylko gdybac. Kolekcja bedzie w sprzedazy czy to sie komus podoba czy nie.

Swoja droga zastanawiam sie czy MAC przypuszczal, ze wywola taka burze wsrod swoich fanow?

Na temptalii jest taka info:
STATEMENT FROM M·A·C COSMETICS ON THE M·A·C RODARTE COLLECTION

We understand that product names in the M·A·C Rodarte collection have offended some of our consumers and fans. This was never our intent and we are very sorry. We are listening carefully to the comments posted and are grateful to those of you who have brought your concerns to the forefront of our attention. M·A·C will give a portion of the proceeds from the M·A·C Rodarte collection to help those in need in Juarez. We are diligently investigating the best way to do this. Please be assured that we will keep you posted on the details regarding our efforts.

STATEMENT FROM RODARTE ON THE M·A·C AND RODARTE COLLECTION

Our makeup collaboration with M·A·C developed from inspirations on a road trip that we took in Texas last year, from El Paso to Marfa. The ethereal nature of this landscape influenced the creative development and desert palette of the collection. We are truly saddened about injustice in Juarez and it is a very important issue to us. The M·A·C collaboration was intended as a celebration of the beauty of the landscape and people in the areas that we traveled.

Czyli jednak przekażą jakąś część z dochodów na ten cel

Dziewczyny, macie jakieś fajne propozycje na wykorzystanie cieni soba i mulch? Leżą i się kurzą, chciałam je jakoś fajnie wykorzystać, ale niezbyt mi to wychodzi
Zahran jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora