Wizaz.pl - Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości - Peeling migdałowy i inne peelingi kwasowe - wymiana doświadczeń
Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości
Stary 2009-02-16, 13:17   #2457
AniaM69
Zadomowienie

Dot.: Peeling migdałowy i inne peelingi kwasowe - wymiana doświadczeń. ZBIORCZY

Cytat:
Napisane przez anetac33 Pokaż wiadomość
Większość apewne śpi, a ja wertuje wizaż i uk ebay w poszukiwaniu kwasów.
Mam tłustą ale niezbyt kłopotliwą cerę, wyskoki od czasu do czasu, głownie w czasie zbliżania się miesiączki. Najbardziej chciałabym sie pozbyć zebranych w jednym miejscu blizn poospowych. Używam niewiele, seria Garniera dla tłustej cery (3 w jednym do mycia i kremy z tej serii na dzień i na noc).

Z konieczności nie mogę nic zakupić na mazidłach lub biochemii (zbyt wysokie koszty wysyłki), wiec poszukuje cudów w UK, znalazłam takie coś, może wypowiecie się na temat składu i jak myślicie jakie będzie działanie

Purifying Multi-Fruit AHA Moisturiser

This unique ultra-light, hydrating treatment is recommended for normal to oily and blemished skin. A complex of natural botanical extracts, vitamins, and amino acids help to moisturise and balance the skin, while a unique Multi-Fruit AHA blend (total 7% AHA, 1% BHA) gently assists in exfoliating the dead skin, and controlling bacteria. This moisturiser helps to reduce the possibility of clogged pores and helps prevent the formation of blackheads, whiteheads, breakouts, and inflammation associated with an oily skin condition. Micronized Titanium Dioxide is added for very moderate sun protection (may not protect from sunburn). Keep out of eyes and mucous membranes.
This moisturiser has a very unique texture which is why it's so amazing for oily skin. Unlike usual moisturisers which have a creamy texture, this product is almost like a whipped, clotted gel which melts in to the skin giving instant moisture without any shine. This texture is due to the fact that this product is oil free which is why it is so suited for oily, acne and problem skin
This product also has the added benefits of the Aloe Vera plant as this base of this product is Aloe Vera gel. Aloe Vera is one of the oldest medicinal plants known to mankind, ancient Egyptians used it in their beauty regimes and for embalming, ancient Greeks used it to heal numerous internal and external ailments, ancient Chinese doctors considered Aloe Vera to be one of the plants with major therapeutic properties and called it the 'harmonic remedy', American Indians ate the aloe as a remedy for a number of internal disorders. In America Aloe Vera is known as 'the silent healer'; the Russians call Aloe Vera the 'elixir of longevity'.
Aloe Vera can greatly benefit the skin as it contains 6 antiseptic agents, it moisturises, increases blood flow, naturally cleanses, penetrates tissue (penetrates all 7 layers of skin and deep into the dermis), natural anti-inflammatory (contains plant steroids), accelerates healing (contains vitamins, enzymes, minerals and amino acids which help stimulates cell regeneration), bactericidal (fungicidal, viricidal) & breaks down dead tissue (contains proteolytic enzymes)

Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutane, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Alginate, Black Current Extract, Tamarind Extract, Apple Extract, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Micronized Titanium Dioxide, Carbopol 934, d-Panthenol, salicylic acid, Triethanolamine, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Herbal Extracts (Ivy, Watercress and Horse Chestnut), Hexylene Gylcol, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben.

Active Ingredients: Glycolic Acid -7%, partially neutralized by Ammonium Hydroxide.

koszt 8 funtów, czy warte swojej ceny?

I jeszcze jedno, czy znacie, słyszałyście coś o kosmetykach Murad?

Dobrej nocy, czekam na wieści, pozdrawiam
Niewiele pomogę, bo nie znam tych marek, ale jak chcesz walczyć z bliznami to nie takimi myjadłami. Za mały kaliber.
Taka dola - ja za przesyłki minerałów zza oceanu płacę sporo, za przesyłki staników z UK też niewąsko - wyjścia nie ma - w kraju ich nie kupię, więc przemyśl, czy nie lepiej odżałować na konkretne zamówienie w mazidłach i zabrać się za skórę porządnie niż bawić się aloesem i emulgatorami za 8 funtów?
AniaM69 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora