Makijaz z Litwy - Wizaz.pl

Wróć   Wizaz.pl > Uroda > Galeria makijażu - moje makijaże

Notka

Galeria makijażu - moje makijaże Galeria makijażu, to miejsce, gdzie możesz zaprezentować swój makijaż oraz wymienić się doświadczeniem i opinią. Pochwal się swoim makijażem.

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia
Stary 2011-01-03, 22:23   #1
L1PS
Przyczajenie

Makijaz z Litwy

Dzien dobry,

i cannot write quite good in Polish, so please forgive me for my english writing. I'm photographer from Lithuania, and i want to share with You some of photos from Lithuania's MUA's.
It would be interesting for Your opinion, maybe level of makeup industry is somehow different, maybe You'll see some nice idea's

OK, here it is:
https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?albumid=12657

remember, i can read in Polish, so any Yours thoughts won't be missed.
L1PS jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-01-03, 22:29   #2
Lemirka
Zakorzenienie

Dot.: Makijaz z Litwy

Hi

I'm glad you're welcome to wizaż.pl. I really love your works (except the young lady that looks lake shes runaway from the 80's). I hope to see more of your makeups

Lemirka jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-01-03, 22:48   #3
L1PS
Przyczajenie

Hi, that was cross between Madonna and 80's dico style as I can remember You didn't like makeup or photo? Blurry one was done blurry intentionally In orginal size it's much more pronounced

---------- Dopisano o 00:48 ---------- Poprzedni post napisano o 00:43 ----------

Oh, one more question; i see that colours and quality of linked album is very degraded, do you use some kind of third party photo linking (likeImageshack, Flickr or smth. like that- what is usually more accepted in Poland)?
Stary 2011-01-04, 06:19   #4
gioseppe
Zakorzenienie

hi there,

lovely works!
the butterfly is awesome! I want more pics
flower around the eye is great as well!

nice to meet you here

gioseppe jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-01-04, 17:33   #5
goooosienka
Zakorzenienie

Hi I am not professional expert of make up but I went here to welcome you <3 Keep going, I love your make ups!

magister kosmetologii
nauczyciel akademicki
goooosienka jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-01-04, 18:30   #6
L1PS
Przyczajenie

Hi,

i'll send compliments to my MUA regarding butterflies (She's Ukrainian by the way and one of the best i've seen). Oh, i'm not MUA, i photograph/retouch makeup, in Lithuania i do MUA's portfolio's, work for makeup companies such as Make Up For Ever, Make Up Store, various exhibitions and so on.
It is very interesting to see the trends of Polish makeup; do You guys do workshops (basically an idea, plus one meeting place, plus photographer brings own lighting, retouching skills, MUA or MUA's take their makeup skills/equipment and few models (sometimes also stylists join this workshop) ?
I'm very interested in these things if the idea is interesting, in non commercial things currently i'm interested in social themes, arabic or bold makeup. I was planning in Denmark to do one workshop in boxing club (basically an idea of model's everyday life and stress/pressure from outside world- boxing environment symbolises it: lets say model is awakening in the morning in the clothing room with lockers around, doing some teeth brushing in boxing gloves, makeup in boxing helmet, going to office in similar environment and so on, finally model is in knock down after work tired in the corner of boxing ring). I could do some kind of such workshop with own lighting, maybe in Bialystok or Augustow with own car, not too far from Lithuania Anyone interested in such workshops? Would be nice to work with Polish MUA's since i havent done it.
Stary 2011-01-04, 18:40   #7
xXxFryciaxXx
Zadomowienie

wow ! this is amazing works ! I hope we'll see more your make up
sorry but i can't write english but I must wrote this you

http://www.specyficznapanna.pl/
xXxFryciaxXx jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-01-04, 19:03   #8
Ishikawa
Crazy turtle lady

GG do Ishikawa

Marvelous works !
Have You got blog or YT channel ?

For me,lady with butterfly on her face is number one
Stary 2011-01-04, 19:42   #9
L1PS
Przyczajenie

Cytat:
Napisane przez xXxFryciaxXx Pokaż wiadomość
wow ! this is amazing works ! I hope we'll see more your make up
sorry but i can't write english but I must wrote this you
ja moze czytac po Polsku, choc moze byc i nie wsystko to nie jest moj makeup, ja tylko fotografuje makiaz visazytok

---------- Dopisano o 21:42 ---------- Poprzedni post napisano o 21:26 ----------

Cytat:
Napisane przez Ishikawa Pokaż wiadomość
Marvelous works !
Have You got blog or YT channel ?

For me,lady with butterfly on her face is number one
Here's bigger cropped image of butterfly makeup from another photo:

or direct link:
http://i51.tinypic.com/alkktu.jpg

I have my own website, but it is not only concentrated on makeup and is under total change, so there's nothing quite interesting at this moment.
Stary 2011-01-04, 19:52   #10
Ishikawa
Crazy turtle lady

GG do Ishikawa

dzieki za zdjęcia !!
Jak strona będzie gotowa to się nią pochwal tutaj
Stary 2011-01-04, 19:56   #11
Lemirka
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez L1PS Pokaż wiadomość
Hi, that was cross between Madonna and 80's dico style as I can remember You didn't like makeup or photo? Blurry one was done blurry intentionally In orginal size it's much more pronounced
I don like this makeup, for me it is too dramatic

Cytat:
Hi,

i'll send compliments to my MUA regarding butterflies (She's Ukrainian by the way and one of the best i've seen). Oh, i'm not MUA, i photograph/retouch makeup, in Lithuania i do MUA's portfolio's, work for makeup companies such as Make Up For Ever, Make Up Store, various exhibitions and so on.
It is very interesting to see the trends of Polish makeup; do You guys do workshops (basically an idea, plus one meeting place, plus photographer brings own lighting, retouching skills, MUA or MUA's take their makeup skills/equipment and few models (sometimes also stylists join this workshop) ?
I'm very interested in these things if the idea is interesting, in non commercial things currently i'm interested in social themes, arabic or bold makeup. I was planning in Denmark to do one workshop in boxing club (basically an idea of model's everyday life and stress/pressure from outside world- boxing environment symbolises it: lets say model is awakening in the morning in the clothing room with lockers around, doing some teeth brushing in boxing gloves, makeup in boxing helmet, going to office in similar environment and so on, finally model is in knock down after work tired in the corner of boxing ring). I could do some kind of such workshop with own lighting, maybe in Bialystok or Augustow with own car, not too far from Lithuania Anyone interested in such workshops? Would be nice to work with Polish MUA's since i havent done it.

What's name od this MUA? Is it Svetlana Viznuk?(Nireyna?)
I dont now anything about workshops, only some trainings for begginers, or make up schools. Your boxing idea - is great. I think that You could do something similar in Poland
If I lived in Bialystok, I'd already be notified.
Lemirka jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-01-04, 20:03   #12
emalia30
Zakorzenienie

GG do emalia30 Send a message via Skype™ to emalia30

Hi !
this what I thought when I seen yours page,that you`re a photographer not MUA
by the way I love what I saw,also like most of us that butterfly is so amazing and number one for me,but also flower on the face and those two girls together on the photos
Keep up the great work and have lots of fun doing it!
Regards
emalia30 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-01-04, 20:14   #13
L1PS
Przyczajenie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Lemirka Pokaż wiadomość
I don like this makeup, for me it is too dramatic

What's name od this MUA? Is it Svetlana Viznuk?(Nireyna?)
I dont now anything about workshops, only some trainings for begginers, or make up schools. Your boxing idea - is great. I think that You could do something similar in Poland
If I lived in Bialystok, I'd already be notified.
MUA is not Svetlana, her name is Tatjana, few years ago she was i think second in Ukraine in biggest local competition, though i wasn't working with her at that time Now she's in Lithuania.

That's what i'm trying to say about boxing idea- it would be nice to do something with Polish MUA's and models, since it is cheaper to bring lighting via car, and not by plane to Copenhagen That was the problem, since local lighting rental companies was impossible to communicate
Bialystok is only idea- some ANY town in this direction

It's strange that only trainings for beginners exist- workshops are experience boost and new ideas from all sides, beginners, semi-pro or pro's- that's my opinion.

---------- Dopisano o 22:14 ---------- Poprzedni post napisano o 22:10 ----------

Cytat:
Napisane przez emalia30 Pokaż wiadomość
Hi !
this what I thought when I seen yours page,that you`re a photographer not MUA
by the way I love what I saw,also like most of us that butterfly is so amazing and number one for me,but also flower on the face and those two girls together on the photos
Keep up the great work and have lots of fun doing it!
Regards
Thx, and greetings to Dublin, as far i know, a lot Lithuanians live there too
have a nice business in Ireland
Stary 2011-01-04, 20:37   #14
gioseppe
Zakorzenienie

wooow, the butterfly is much better than I expected!

Cytat:

It's strange that only trainings for beginners exist- workshops are experience boost and new ideas from all sides, beginners, semi-pro or pro's- that's my opinion.
you're right ...

gioseppe jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-01-04, 21:53   #15
emalia30
Zakorzenienie

GG do emalia30 Send a message via Skype™ to emalia30

Cytat:
Thx, and greetings to Dublin, as far i know, a lot Lithuanians live there too
have a nice business in Ireland
thx ,but not in Ireland ,that is no place for any business like a make up artist
and you are right it`s a lot`s of foreigners also Lithuanians
emalia30 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-01-04, 22:58   #16
izuu
Wtajemniczenie

GG do izuu

Hey This pic with mask simply rocks! https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85876 Looking at this one https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85874 just makes me jealous... Those MUA's are sooo talented Honestly, everything from your gallery is absolutely adorable especially those pics with artistic shapes painted around faces...mm I admire them in particular way I'm not really into photographic things so I won't say anything about actual photos... What I'm trying to say is I envy you that you have met so talented make-up artists and I pity that I'm so far away from Bialystok or Augustow at the moment... coz working with you must be very inspiring experience ! (love your boxing idea) Take care And show us more of your work! (I wanna more of Ukrainian-ones!:P)

Edytowane przez izuu
Czas edycji: 2011-01-04 o 23:10
izuu jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-01-05, 16:42   #17
L1PS
Przyczajenie

Cytat:
Napisane przez izuu Pokaż wiadomość
Hey This pic with mask simply rocks! https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85876 Looking at this one https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85874 just makes me jealous... Those MUA's are sooo talented Honestly, everything from your gallery is absolutely adorable especially those pics with artistic shapes painted around faces...mm I admire them in particular way I'm not really into photographic things so I won't say anything about actual photos... What I'm trying to say is I envy you that you have met so talented make-up artists and I pity that I'm so far away from Bialystok or Augustow at the moment... coz working with you must be very inspiring experience ! (love your boxing idea) Take care And show us more of your work! (I wanna more of Ukrainian-ones!:P)
Hi,
nice to see that You liked makeup. In picture with mask MUA was working 3 hours, we ended photoshoot at 1.30 at night There is no cotton or something, just a drawing on a model's face.

I've liked makeup from childhood, (even wanted few years ago to study makeup) now since i'm photographer i'm very lucky i love makeup artists- they are so creative; and i'm always trying to do any projects together. Maybe in Poland one day
Stary 2011-01-06, 00:15   #18
izuu
Wtajemniczenie

GG do izuu

Cytat:
Hi,
nice to see that You liked makeup. In picture with mask MUA was working 3 hours, we ended photoshoot at 1.30 at night There is no cotton or something, just a drawing on a model's face.

I've liked makeup from childhood, (even wanted few years ago to study makeup) now since i'm photographer i'm very lucky i love makeup artists- they are so creative; and i'm always trying to do any projects together. Maybe in Poland one day
I know what you mean saying that you ended shooting at 1.30pm I used to do make-up for photography sessions purposes and I know it always take so long But every result is worth it By the way, this mask really looks like copied lace or something like that... so hats off to this talented MUA! I would love to make something up with you.. I think thats great that you have your own ideas and you're willing to do something different.. not only because of the money.. that's brilliant but unfortunately I'm staying in Scotland at the moment.. so if you ever wanted to do some photos in Edinburgh just let me know:P you're very welcomed:P
izuu jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-01-06, 00:32   #19
chlorofilek
Rozeznanie

oh my god, u have very very very big talent! i love this picture https://wizaz.pl/forum/picture.php?a...ictureid=85870, simple and delicious
this is sooooo funny https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85868

i'm not professional, but here u can find some photos whitch i taken
http://chlorofilek.digart.pl/digarty/

photos photos photos... now i would like to be a MUA but it's very expencive, huh

greetz!
chlorofilek jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-01-06, 01:29   #20
eyo
Zakorzenienie

Hi!
I watch your works and i think they are great. I really liked butterfly. I'm glad that you added link to big version - so many details! I also liked this make up : https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85861 - because this look is good not only for pictures but i can also copy eyeshadows colors selection and use it for party look on myself ( and good quality of picture helps me to see how precisely eyeshadows where used - i know that picture looses a lof after it is added on album here in wizaz but it is still enough to see great work of mua ). All those pictures are very inspiring for me.

I read that you are a photographer so i also want to tell sth about pictures.
My fav. is this one : https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85865 I guess the "washout" effect must be phenomenal in better quality version.
I also pay my attention to : https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85867 ( shadows decay), https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85864 (perfect sharpness and stunning colors).
This one i also pretty : https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85872 but for me it is a litlle overexposure (but maybe it just because it is in smaller version).

To sum up i must say you are a very talented person and i really enjoyed watching your works.

(sorry for any mistakes in language usage :P)

==
edit ;P
after i look closely at this picture : https://wizaz.pl/forum/album.php?alb...ictureid=85876 i just have to say i am in love with this lace mask effect! It looks so precisely

Prędzej czy później cmentarze są pełne wszystkich.

15.02.2017 ♥

Edytowane przez eyo
Czas edycji: 2011-01-06 o 01:35
eyo jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Odpowiedz

Nowe wątki na forum Galeria makijażu - moje makijaże

Ten wątek obecnie przeglądają: 1 (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)

Zasady wysyłania wiadomości