Wizaz.pl - Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości - Wszystko o Emu cz. 3
Podgląd pojedynczej wiadomości
Stary 2013-01-28, 15:20   #3242
karmeloo
Raczkowanie

Dot.: Wszystko o Emu cz. 3

oto co mi odpisali:

Thank you for your recent query with EMU Australia. I am sorry to hear that you have been disappointed with the quality of our boots. If this comment is in relation to boots that you have just received via an order on our website you can return them to us for a refund as long as they are in their original condition. Please let me know your order number?
If you did not purchase the boots directly through our website and you wanted to know if the boots you have purchased are a genuine EMU product please let me know the name of the retailer from where you made the purchase and I will happily check this for you. When you buy EMU through our stockists the purchase is subject to their terms, conditions and warranty (rather than ours) so you would need to get in touch with them direct if you wanted to return them.

I would also like to make you aware that we have an EMU WOOL line as well as our sheepskin line so the EMU WOOL boots are wool lined which may well look like a thinner lining in relation to the sheepskin lined boots which would appear thicker (this is due to the nature of the materials). These two collections cannot really be compared as they are different products, with different price points.

Kind regards,