What is your favourite season of the year? - Strona 3 - Wizaz.pl

Wróć   Wizaz.pl > Kobieta > Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Notka

Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy, to miejsce wymiany informacji o kursach, podręcznikach, materiałach i ciekawostkach językowych. Dołącz.

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia
Stary 2009-12-01, 21:19   #61
adorable
Raczkowanie

Dot.: What is your favourite season of the year?

for me it's rather hard to decide which one is my favourite I am always looking forward to winter because I love skiing. It's my favourite sport since it gives me a sense of freedom and it's a great fun. whereas in the summer you can just lay on the beach or on the meadow or wherever and just enjoy the sun I love feeling the sun beams on my face
adorable jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2009-12-03, 19:44   #62
MissDior
Przyczajenie

Ughhh I hate freaking winter, I am already getting all depressed cuz of that cold-dump weather. I can handle winter for no longer than two-three weeks during xmass time (u know white romantic xmass, with light puffy snow and all that crap ). After that the best would be if temperature could jump straight back to 80 degrees and stayed this way for another 11 months (I guess I have to move to FL). Unfortunately currently I am living in one of the coldest states in USA - Michigan Winters here are very long and tough, tones of snow and freezing cold weather for about 5 months on the row - yuck. On the other hand, MI is fabulous in late spring, summer and autumn. I guess if I had to choose from three of these, I would definitely pick up summer Hot all summer long and almost no rain! Luv it!

Edytowane przez MissDior
Czas edycji: 2009-12-03 o 19:45
MissDior jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2009-12-28, 21:18   #63
zakochana w sloncu
Raczkowanie

Winter is definitely the most beautiful season of the year I mean real winter: white snow, cold, dark sky... not mud, rain etc. like this Christmas. When it is white everywhere there's so romantic and magic atmosphere

51.5 (9.06.)
cel 1.: 49
cel 2.: 47
cel 3.: 45
zakochana w sloncu jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2009-12-31, 01:23   #64
jagaaaaa
Wtajemniczenie

Cytat:
Napisane przez MissDior Pokaż wiadomość
Ughhh I hate freaking winter, I am already getting all depressed cuz of that cold-dump weather. I can handle winter for no longer than two-three weeks during xmass time (u know white romantic xmass, with light puffy snow and all that crap ). After that the best would be if temperature could jump straight back to 80 degrees and stayed this way for another 11 months (I guess I have to move to FL). Unfortunately currently I am living in one of the coldest states in USA - Michigan Winters here are very long and tough, tones of snow and freezing cold weather for about 5 months on the row - yuck. On the other hand, MI is fabulous in late spring, summer and autumn. I guess if I had to choose from three of these, I would definitely pick up summer Hot all summer long and almost no rain! Luv it!
oo I live in New Jersey..
i agree with you, i hate the winter.. by the way i love summer for only one reason: I GET TO GO TO POLSKA FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER! YEA!
jagaaaaa jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2009-12-31, 13:53   #65
Mystica23
Raczkowanie

the beginning of the fall - i love colorful leaves actually i like everything connected with fall maybe beacause i was born on September 23, the first day of that season =D but i don't like it when it's getting colder and colder, and everything turns grey that's depressing

i like summer too, but sometimes it's too hot for me
Is an act with consequences

...szczęśliwa
Mystica23 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2009-12-31, 14:58   #66
jagaaaaa
Wtajemniczenie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Mystica23 Pokaż wiadomość
the beginning of the fall - i love colorful leaves actually i like everything connected with fall maybe beacause i was born on September 23, the first day of that season =D but i don't like it when it's getting colder and colder, and everything turns grey that's depressing

i like summer too, but sometimes it's too hot for me
i was born on the 24 of September
jagaaaaa jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-11-30, 22:23   #67
Apelly
Wtajemniczenie

My favourite season of the year is obviously summer. I love these warm days, full of sun and happy people around me. Sun, sun, sun!
Apelly jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2012-01-09, 20:15   #68
swetrowa
Rozeznanie

I don't have one favourite season of the year... Each of them has something special. But autumn is the best of the bests for me...
I love cloudy weather, I love when it rains. I love walking in the rain with friends!!! And drinking hot chocolate while sitting near the window and watching people who are scared of rain;-)

-dbam o włosy
-ćwiczę każdego wieczora
-szlifuję angielski

;-)
swetrowa jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Odpowiedz

Nowe wątki na forum Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Ten wątek obecnie przeglądają: 1 (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)

Narzędzia

Zasady wysyłania wiadomości