Speaking:/ - Wizaz.pl

Wróć   Wizaz.pl > Kobieta > Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Notka

Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy, to miejsce wymiany informacji o kursach, podręcznikach, materiałach i ciekawostkach językowych. Dołącz.

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia
Stary 2007-12-19, 08:03   #1
babyface2
Raczkowanie

Speaking:/

Hello

There's no better place for me to ask this question, because I know that You'll do your best to help me

My problem is speaking. That is really important to me to get some tips how to imrove this skill. I attend english course and I think that my vocubalary is quite good but when it comes to speaking I get nervous and can't say a word or I make a terrible mistakes (even when I know that they are mistakes) I just can't stop this. I feel very ashamed afterwards and that's the way it is all the time.It's over and over again like that.

I have to add that I've been 5 months in England and I've worked as a waitress there so it can't be so bad. But what do I have to do to stop being afraid of speaking?Maybe that's main problem: being afraid.

I'm looking forward to hearing from You.
Stary 2007-12-20, 11:01   #2
babyface2
Raczkowanie

Dot.: Speaking:/

Nobody?
Stary 2007-12-20, 15:50   #3
lee_monka
Wtajemniczenie

GG do lee_monka

The first thing I wanted to advise you was to go to England. But you've already been...hmm maybe go again for a longer period of time?
I assume you don't have problems with your language skills but these problems are rather psychical, you should simply open yourself to others. Don't think about their reaction or about your mistakes, try to always keep in mind that everybody on your course learns language and is not perfect at it maybe try to think about the worst thing that would happen when you speak. For instance, you would make a terrible mistake or get intangled or forget a word. So what? Noone is going to kill you for that

biorę udział w konkursie welli kto ma ochotę zagłosować, będzie mi miło
lee_monka jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2007-12-20, 16:51   #4
wenedka
Zakorzenienie

Heyyy
As a lazy person (kind of couch potato), I would advise you to talk on the Internet through communicators such as Skype to random people That's one way to overcome the fear of speaking
You shouldn't be ashamed of mistakes you make. It's all natural. When I speak English, I usually don't care what I say They still think I am clever
The British are very impressed by other people's language skills and knowledge because they rarely know any foreign language.
I know it's terrible when you have to talk to them. You don't want to spoil the beauty of the language but they don't mind if you forget about an article or so. I think talking to people of other nationalities is less stressful.
Try not to think about mistakes. Just talk. I know it's easy to say.
You can also try listening to english songs, interviews more often. This can make you feel more confident and think you know the language better.

Good luck!
- Może pan także wziąć ze sobą skrzypce.
- Dziękuję w imieniu skrzypiec, ale one herbaty nie
piją!

PRZYNAJMNIEJ ≠ BYNAJMNIEJ
wenedka jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2007-12-20, 18:49   #5
$Luna$
Zakorzenienie

GG do $Luna$

Cytat:
Napisane przez babyface2 Pokaż wiadomość
Hello

There's no better place for me to ask this question, because I know that You'll do your best to help me

My problem is speaking. That is really important to me to get some tips how to imrove this skill. I attend english course and I think that my vocubalary is quite good but when it comes to speaking I get nervous and can't say a word or I make a terrible mistakes (even when I know that they are mistakes) I just can't stop this. I feel very ashamed afterwards and that's the way it is all the time.It's over and over again like that.

I have to add that I've been 5 months in England and I've worked as a waitress there so it can't be so bad. But what do I have to do to stop being afraid of speaking?Maybe that's main problem: being afraid.

I'm looking forward to hearing from You.
Here You are ! I have the same problems when I have to talk about something in college ( I study ) there are nerves, but maybe after some time I forget about scared ...
Stary 2007-12-21, 15:51   #6
babyface2
Raczkowanie

Thank you girls for all of your advice. It is true that it's rather physical problem. I'll do my best to eliminate it. Yesterday I also heard a good piece of advice.It was to read loudly. Because we know how to pronunce words but we're not accustomed to do that. New year is coming and it's the best time to change something. I'll start from my english. Thank you once more. Kisses
Stary 2008-05-03, 23:32   #7
myszeczka00
Wtajemniczenie

yes, thinking about if you make mistakes or not is the worst way of getting rid of the feeling of being controlled or something...

myszeczka00 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2009-02-18, 20:51   #8
Malaika85
Zadomowienie

The best thing for u to tottaly improve yr speaking skills is to meet some foreign friends and talk talk talk. Its much better cuz when u try to talk in English with Polish friends its just funny n weird, right? When u speak with foreigners, thats natural for u.

If u live in big city, that should not be ny problem to meet foreign friends, just go to known club once and try to talk with everyone

that helps, thats the way i learnt English, mostly
Malaika85 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2009-03-10, 23:50   #9
sss7
Zadomowienie

I took italian course for beginers in Florence in Italy. I meet there shit lots of people from all over the world with different levels of english, different accents, no polish people. Nobody cared how You speak. This makes you feel relaxed and you just talk...
Stary 2009-03-31, 20:58   #10
vegepromo
Raczkowanie

odpowiem po polsku, bo to mówienie a nie rozumienie ang tekstu jest problemem
dopóki podane powyżej rady będą trudne do zastosowania (typu jedź do UK etc.) to myślę możesz zacząć od czytania na głos 'ze wspomaganiem' czyli
ściągasz ang słowo mówione
i do tego jego transkrypt – na stronach rządowych zwykle jest to dostępne - typu state.gov czy number 10 w uk [ nie znam adresu]

I czytaj na głos – razem z Obamą , albo go naśladuj albo wręcz przedrzeźniaj
po kilku godzinach takiego czytania powinno być już lepiej

jedyny problem = trochę tak głupio czytać do siebie na głos

Pozdrawiam serdecznie,
VegePromo
vegepromo jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2009-04-30, 21:21   #11
MoniX24
Raczkowanie

I think the best advice I can give you is of course talking,but on gg or something like this,because it gives you time to prepare answer
What more,you should read some english magazines,watch tv etc.
I understand you,I know how it is,but the more you talk to people the more you learn.Everybody makes mistakes and its natural cos nobody is perfect,so smile and dont give up
MoniX24 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Odpowiedz

Nowe wątki na forum Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Ten wątek obecnie przeglądają: 1 (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)

Zasady wysyłania wiadomości