Gossiping girls - Wizaz.pl

Wróć   Wizaz.pl > Kobieta > Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Notka

Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy, to miejsce wymiany informacji o kursach, podręcznikach, materiałach i ciekawostkach językowych. Dołącz.

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia
Stary 2011-04-30, 11:23   #1
Julka27
Raczkowanie

Gossiping girls

I'm inviting everyone to gossip in English. Here we can talk about everything: favourite books, films, recipes, famous British and American people, your everyday life, kids, animals, etc.
Girls...I hope that you'll join me
Julka27 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-04-30, 11:25   #2
lady_dolly
Przyczajenie

Dot.: Gossiping girls

Well, I think it's good idea
lady_dolly jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-04-30, 11:30   #3
Julka27
Raczkowanie

I'm so happy that you decided to write something Could you introduce yourself?

I'll start: I'm 26. I live in Poland. I have had a husband for three years. I like taking photosWhat about you? Do you have any plans for a long weekend?

Edytowane przez Julka27
Czas edycji: 2011-04-30 o 12:32
Stary 2011-04-30, 13:20   #4
Anna Antonina
Wtajemniczenie

It seems to be a perfect thread for me I'm a part-time student of English philology, but it's my first year and I still have a lot of to learn
I'm running my own tiny business. I'm selling shoes via Internet and I really like my work. I would love it if I earned more I am also an Avon representative. Then, I am a volunteer in pro-animal organisation. I have a boyfriend, who is the most important person form me and I really don't know what would I do if he wasn't with me
Anna Antonina jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-04-30, 13:55   #5
Julka27
Raczkowanie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Anna Antonina Pokaż wiadomość
It seems to be a perfect thread for me I'm a part-time student of English philology, but it's my first year and I still have a lot of to learn
I'm running my own tiny business. I'm selling shoes via Internet and I really like my work. I would love it if I earned more I am also an Avon representative. Then, I am a volunteer in pro-animal organisation. I have a boyfriend, who is the most important person form me and I really don't know what would I do if he wasn't with me
It's great that u are here We have two things in common- English and Avon I graduated English philology two years ago, the last two years I was part-time student. When I was a secondary student I distributed Avon cosmetics. But I had to stop - I was my best customer
I admire your involvement in so many fields- working, studying,volunteering and dating. You must be well-organised
Stary 2011-04-30, 17:18   #6
Anna Antonina
Wtajemniczenie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Julka27 Pokaż wiadomość
It's great that u are here We have two things in common- English and Avon I graduated English philology two years ago, the last two years I was part-time student. When I was a secondary student I distributed Avon cosmetics. But I had to stop - I was my best customer
I admire your involvement in so many fields- working, studying,volunteering and dating. You must be well-organised
Are you working as a teacher or translator now?

Being a reperesentative is a good solution for me. I was spending 50 or 100 zlotys in every campaign. Now I can save up some money. I'm luckily too mean to buy things I don't really need.

And believe me, I'm the worst organized person I've ever known I can work under time pressure only. I'm doing everything one minute before deadline. But it works

What are you doing this weekend?

---------- Dopisano o 18:18 ---------- Poprzedni post napisano o 18:08 ----------

Cytat:
Napisane przez lady_dolly Pokaż wiadomość
Well, I think it's good idea
I also would like to learn something about you
Stary 2011-04-30, 22:52   #7
Julka27
Raczkowanie

I'm a teacher at a secondary school. I like my job though it's difficult these days.
Tomorrow, if the weather is good, I'll ride my bike or go for a long walk. On Monday I'm having a picnic with my friends. I think it'll be great
What is your favourite film? My favourite one is Apocalypto directed by Mel Gibson. I love this film. Besides, I also like Pearl Harbor.

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-05-01, 19:07   #8
Anna Antonina
Wtajemniczenie

Cytat:
I'm a teacher at a secondary school. I like my job though it's difficult these days.
Tomorrow, if the weather is good, I'll ride my bike or go for a long walk. On Monday I'm having a picnic with my friends. I think it'll be great
What is your favourite film? My favourite one is Apocalypto directed by Mel Gibson. I love this film. Besides, I also like Pearl Harbor.
Was it hard for you to make your students respect you? Next year I am going to attend teaching course. I'm a bit afraid when I imagine myself standing in the front of 20 people interested in everything except the lesson's subject.

And we've got one more thing in common. I love long walks with my boyfriend, sometimes we're doing even 15 kilometres on foot

Recently I watched Inglorious Basterds ( Bękarty wojny ) and District 9. I expected typical films about Jews persecution and aliens invasion. But they really suprised me, they were unpredictable, different than other pieces of art on these subjects. And I love watching Allo Allo series in English. Foreigners are speaking and because of that there's a lot of puns like 'she pissed out' instead of 'she passed out'.

And you know what? I had a dream in English. I went to England and I was looking for a job. I don't know why but I tried in advertising agency. I've got nothing to do with advertising I had an inerview etc and I was finally hired. Isn't it strange to dream in English?
Stary 2011-05-02, 07:30   #9
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Hi girls. I enjoy to you with pleasure. I am not perfect in English, but still learning. I ve got private face to face lessons with native speaker. This is my dream to know English perfectly.

I am 25. Graduated and working in an office. I dream about changing my current job on better.

Please correct me if I do mistakes. And....I stay with you as long as it is possible
Mocny Akcent jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-05-02, 09:27   #10
Anna Antonina
Wtajemniczenie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Mocny Akcent Pokaż wiadomość
Hi girls. I enjoy to you with pleasure. I am not perfect in English, but still learning. I ve got private face to face lessons with native speaker. This is my dream to know English perfectly.

I am 25. Graduated and working in an office. I dream about changing my current job on better.

Please correct me if I do mistakes. And....I stay with you as long as it is possible
Nice to see you here To be honest, I think that the only way to speak English very well is to spend few years in England and that's my dream. But my boyfriend doesn't want to go with me and I don't want to leave him here.

Why don't you like your job?
Stary 2011-05-02, 09:44   #11
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Cytat:
Napisane przez Anna Antonina Pokaż wiadomość
Nice to see you here To be honest, I think that the only way to speak English very well is to spend few years in England and that's my dream. But my boyfriend doesn't want to go with me and I don't want to leave him here.

Why don't you like your job?
It's not well paid job. I like this place, but if I could change...I would do it.

I agree, that living abroad is the best way to speak fluent in foreing language. I was in Manchester 4 years ago, but it was too short and I lived with Poles.... so imagine it...

Hmm if you don't want to stay here, and your boyfriend doesn't want to go abroad...what will you do?

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-05-02, 10:01   #12
Anna Antonina
Wtajemniczenie

Cytat:
It's not well paid job. I like this place, but if I could change...I would do it.

I agree, that living abroad is the best way to speak fluent in foreing language. I was in Manchester 4 years ago, but it was too short and I lived with Poles.... so imagine it...

Hmm if you don't want to stay here, and your boyfriend doesn't want to go abroad...what will you do?
I dont't want to live abroad. I would like to spend a year or two in England, working in an office or other place where I could improve my English. It's much easier to find such a job being a student of English philology, because lecturers can give you references.

I don't have a regular work here, so I could leave any moment. But my boyfriend is working at the one company since he graduated, so about 7 years. He likes his job and he's afraid of changes even though he could earn much more
Stary 2011-05-02, 10:16   #13
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Anna Antonina... Oh I see... It sucks... Will see what will happen. I thought about leaving...but my boyfriend doesn't want to go as yours.

And...I can add, I didn's study a philology (what was my dream..). Now, when I graduated from another studies, I am to lazy to start again philology. I learn by myself USING websites in the internet and having conversations with lector. Will see....I am not as good as I wish
Stary 2011-05-02, 13:57   #14
Anna Antonina
Wtajemniczenie

Cytat:
Anna Antonina... Oh I see... It sucks... Will see what will happen. I thought about leaving...but my boyfriend doesn't want to go as yours.

And...I can add, I didn's study a philology (what was my dream..). Now, when I graduated from another studies, I am to lazy to start again philology. I learn by myself USING websites in the internet and having conversations with lector. Will see....I am not as good as I wish
If you don't need a degree in English, a good course of English is a perfect solution, I think. Studying philology isn't the best way to learn language. You've got subjects like speaking, reading, writing, listening or grammar. But you also have to learn history, literature, culture etc. It requires a lot of work and, if you are a part-time student, costs a lot of money.
Stary 2011-05-03, 08:21   #15
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Hello. I ve just came back to my home. Yesterday I was with my friends. Nothing special to talk. But now I am eating pizza for breakfast
Stary 2011-05-03, 15:08   #16
Julka27
Raczkowanie

Hello girls!!
Unfortunately, the weekend won't last forever :rycze-smarkam
Yesterday I had a barbecue with my friends till 1 a.m. It was fantastic.
Today, the weather is awful -it's raining, so I'm sitting at home. I'm watching TV- Anthea Turner- goddess of domestic order
Oh, I hate being bored.
What a pity I've never been to England!The reason was the same as yours- my husband was unwilling to go there because of his work here in Poland so I didn't decide to go there without him. Lessons with a native speaker must be great but they are very expensive. Nevertheless, they can be substitute of a real language. I'd like to improve my English, especially speaking and listening, listening cause more problems for me. I like watching films in English and listening to BBC but I don't have much time for this. How much time do you spend learning English?
Stary 2011-05-03, 21:34   #17
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

It's freezy!it's snowy!!!

I spend 30 mins - 1,5 hour learning daily. It depends. Sometimes I study words, exercises. Sometimes I just watching movies or videos and read book in English only.
Stary 2011-05-05, 09:42   #18
Julka27
Raczkowanie

What a great thing to sleep till 10 a.m.! I needed some rest Today I have to go to school for three hours and I'm starting at 2 p.m.
I'm wondering what to eat for breakfast- maybe milk with cornflakes?or sandwiches?or cottage cheese with radish and chives? I'm dreaming of strawberries - I would fall on them they should appear in the markets in one month
Did you watch You Can Dance yesterday? Who do you support?
The people that dance there are so talented and I think the level of their skills is getting higher. I like performances by Alisa, Paulina and Kuba. I also like X factor although Mozil's speaking Polish piss me off. Maja has beautiful eyes and this is the only thing I like in her. Kuba is very funny and smart and he is the most appropriate member of jury in this talent show.
Stary 2011-05-05, 10:05   #19
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

I am at work now.....till 4 p.m.
I watched x-factor last Sunday, but I am not a big fun of these kind of shows.

Kuba W. is HOT ;p i like his attitude, wisdom... Maybe we can find out more handsome men, but......

I can tell you that writing in Engish is much convenient than speaking for me!!!! why have i got a barrier in speaking?????

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-05-05, 11:04   #20
Julka27
Raczkowanie

Cytat:
I am at work now.....till 4 p.m.
I watched x-factor last Sunday, but I am not a big fun of these kind of shows.

Kuba W. is HOT ;p i like his attitude, wisdom... Maybe we can find out more handsome men, but......

I can tell you that writing in Engish is much convenient than speaking for me!!!! why have i got a barrier in speaking?????
Writing gives you more time to use better, more grammatical English. You don't make so many mistakes. Speaking is faster so we sometimes can't find the right words, we are afraid of bad pronunciation, accent. It's not our native language so I think we are afraid of making fun of us. I think that we won't learn English if we don't speak- even with making mistakes. Besides, if we aren'tt in English speaking countries, learning speaking is much more difficult. But the most important thing is trying!! Treat speaking as a good fun!Try to speak even to your cat, or to the mirror it is very helpful at the beginning
Stary 2011-05-05, 19:27   #21
misior920127
Zakorzenienie

Send a message via Skype™ to misior920127

Gosh, it's so weird to read English statements at the Polish forum
misior920127 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-05-05, 19:52   #22
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

heh, it's a proof of our ambition..... yeah!
Stary 2011-05-05, 21:04   #23
Julka27
Raczkowanie

It's a kind of our brain's gymnastics It' also something like a challenge- you must turn Polish phrases into English ones.
Girls: do you have a driving licence? Which time do you pass the driving exam? In my case, the proverb 'third time lucky'came true I have had my driving licence for 3 years, but I don't drive often, rather from time to time, especially at night. I have huge problems with parking a car.
Stary 2011-05-06, 07:45   #24
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Cytat:
It's a kind of our brain's gymnastics It' also something like a challenge- you must turn Polish phrases into English ones.
Girls: do you have a driving licence? Which time do you pass the driving exam? In my case, the proverb 'third time lucky'came true I have had my driving licence for 3 years, but I don't drive often, rather from time to time, especially at night. I have huge problems with parking a car.
I've got a driving licence. I passed after 3rd time and that was 6,5 years ago

I don't have car on my own, that's why I drive rarely.

Edytowane przez Mocny Akcent
Czas edycji: 2011-05-06 o 11:07
Stary 2011-05-06, 10:11   #25
misior920127
Zakorzenienie

I've passed for the 4th time.. 1 ago, but I feel like a good driver haha though I don't know how to use the mirrors on the both sides ;d

Edytowane przez misior920127
Czas edycji: 2011-05-06 o 10:13
Stary 2011-05-06, 11:09   #26
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

I am worried about my English skills. I graduated, my memory isn't as good as at school.... Do you think it's possible to achieve language confidence in Poland? Where you don't have enough money to improve it, or to talk all the time?
Stary 2011-05-06, 11:42   #27
misior920127
Zakorzenienie

I also start to worry about it as today it's the last time I'll write something in English - matura exam, except some sentences on the wizaz of course It would be a pity if I forgot all I've learned till now.
Stary 2011-05-07, 11:32   #28
Julka27
Raczkowanie

Hi!! How are you today?
Misior: how was your English matura exam?wasn't difficult, was it?
Today I'm going to bake an apple pie or apple scrumble for a dessert. Now, i'm looking for a good recipe. wish me luck
Stary 2011-05-07, 15:09   #29
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Julka- good luck

I am dating this afternoon and evening with my boyfriend. Nothing special
The weather is annoying
Stary 2011-05-07, 16:29   #30
simplicity
Rozeznanie

Hello! I see you're having a very nice converastion here, may I join you?

I'm a 23 year old corporate finance and accounting student from Poznan. I have also a part-time job in an accounting office. My adventure with english ended more than a year ago - when I passed my english exam, I completely lost contact with the language - in my CV I'm still writing that I know english fluently, but I'm afraid that this statement is a bit too optimistic Lately I was forced to brush up my english skills due to an english test, which was a part of a recrutation process. And I discovered that I've missed this language and that I want to get back in touch with it But most of all, next year I want to join my boyfriend and try my luck in the Netherlands - and my plan requires at least fluent english skills That is why I was really excited when I found your thread - that's what I need, some english gossips! Fun and education, a perfect combination

---
Konrad

My

Edytowane przez simplicity
Czas edycji: 2011-05-07 o 16:32
simplicity jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Odpowiedz

Nowe wątki na forum Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Ten wątek obecnie przeglądają: 1 (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)

Zasady wysyłania wiadomości