English is easy, English is cool! You're teaching me and I'm teaching YOU! - Strona 62 - Wizaz.pl

Wróć   Wizaz.pl > Kobieta > Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Notka

Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy, to miejsce wymiany informacji o kursach, podręcznikach, materiałach i ciekawostkach językowych. Dołącz.

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia
Stary 2016-11-04, 13:50   #1831
Sandora
Raczkowanie

GG do Sandora Send a message via Skype™ to Sandora
Dot.: Write it in English

To be honest, I don't like german language but I have opportunity where I can have 120h lesson for free with native speaker and later I can go to German where I will have practise in job and 1 week lesson german. In additional I can travel German and everything is for free!
But first month is so hardly, because I will have every day lesson 8h and I am affraid I lost my english skills. I try have fluenty english, because I see my work with this... Positive this travel is: I meet new place and people, I learn something new and I learn german but minus is I can forgot english and when I back I have to start again.

This is project in Cracow with Germany. If you interesting write me and I talk you about this. And what do you think? That is stupid think but this can be true?
Sandora jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2016-11-04, 16:44   #1832
theali
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez OldWorldBlues Pokaż wiadomość
The harder, the better.
That's why I'm learning Hungarian
theali jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2016-11-05, 14:45   #1833
malangie
Raczkowanie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Sandora Pokaż wiadomość
To be honest, I don't like german language but I have opportunity where I can have 120h lesson for free with native speaker and later I can go to German where I will have practise in job and 1 week lesson german. In additional I can travel German and everything is for free!
But first month is so hardly, because I will have every day lesson 8h and I am affraid I lost my english skills. I try have fluenty english, because I see my work with this... Positive this travel is: I meet new place and people, I learn something new and I learn german but minus is I can forgot english and when I back I have to start again.
It's only your choice but I understand, it's hard to decide. I've always learnt German and English at the same time and it's true - they somehow "interfere" with each other and it may cause some difficulties but - on the other hand - the fact you know English makes German easier to understand in some aspects . I think you won't forget English if you are motivated enough to spend some time with your English coursebook everyday, even while being in Germany .

And, as far as I know, many German people speak English quite well, so it may turn out that in some situations it will be easier for you to communicate in English than in German .
malangie jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2016-11-05, 19:04   #1834
kotypko
Przyczajenie

haha currently I'm trying to learn Dutch and French
CatStewart volg je een cursus Nederlands of gewoon lekker self-study?

no intention of letting Dutch take over this thread, though no worries

ghh, I'm such a little peasant, sorryyy, I didn't say hi. Hi

Edytowane przez kotypko
Czas edycji: 2016-11-05 o 19:09
kotypko jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2016-11-05, 19:09   #1835
OldWorldBlues
mad lad

Cytat:
Napisane przez Sandora Pokaż wiadomość

This is project in Cracow with Germany. If you interesting write me and I talk you about this. And what do you think? That is stupid think but this can be true?
Well I see a lot of people from Cracow here. Me included. It's always great to go travel abroad and as malangie has written - Germans usually know English quite well. But I still do believe you can learn both languages with an equal effect. Good luck!
Cytat:
Napisane przez theali Pokaż wiadomość
Nice. What level does your Hungarian stand? And why Hungarian after all?

---------- Dopisano o 21:09 ---------- Poprzedni post napisano o 21:07 ----------

Cytat:
Napisane przez kotypko Pokaż wiadomość
no intention of letting Dutch take over this thread, though no worries
Are you sure?

Edytowane przez OldWorldBlues
Czas edycji: 2016-11-05 o 19:08
OldWorldBlues jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2016-11-05, 19:23   #1836
kotypko
Przyczajenie

Cytat:
Napisane przez malangie Pokaż wiadomość
And, as far as I know, many German people speak English quite well, so it may turn out that in some situations it will be easier for you to communicate in English than in German .
Well, Dutch people speak English too well, so they may not be very willing to let foreigners practice unless their Dutch lvl is really high. They just switch to English. It sounds funny, but it gets a bit weird when you find out that sometimes they do the same thing to people from Flanders (it's the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium). The flemish accent is very different, that's true, but still. It's like someone from Warsaw heard a person from Silezia and said: 'ekhm, do you even speak Polish?'
kotypko jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2016-11-05, 19:40   #1837
763509f5cf445a4c28cec956de73c62121becc29
Konto usunięte

Cytat:
Do you think Hungarian is difficult to learn?

I have quite a lot of experience in learning foreign languages by myself (you can say my English is basically self-taught), I can speak 5 languages at the moment. right now I really want to learn a new language but I can't make up my mind which one it should be.... I'm interested in Asian and Scandinavian languages, but to be honest, I would learn ANY language if there were proper resources to learn it online....

Edytowane przez 763509f5cf445a4c28cec956de73c62121becc29
Czas edycji: 2016-11-05 o 19:42
763509f5cf445a4c28cec956de73c62121becc29 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2016-11-05, 20:52   #1838
theali
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez OldWorldBlues Pokaż wiadomość
Nice. What level does your Hungarian stand? And why Hungarian after all?
Beginner, but I hope to get to ~A2 before the summer. As for the reasons... It's different, so I chose it as kind of a challenge, but I also like this language itself and I think that Hungary is very interesting country

Cytat:
Napisane przez Hiiroko Pokaż wiadomość
Do you think Hungarian is difficult to learn?
It depends what you consider difficult. The vocabulary can be hard to learn, because Hungarian isn't similar to any other language. On the other hand, our teachers repeat again and again that it's perfectly logical language (not like Polish ). So I don't think that it's much more difficult than other languages, but it certainly requires a little bit different thinking.
theali jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2016-11-06, 10:31   #1839
OldWorldBlues
mad lad

Cytat:
I think that Hungary is very interesting country
It is. I've seen Budapest and it is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever visited to this very day. The Parliament, The Chain Bridge crossing over the river of Danube, The St. Stephen Basilica - it all has its own style and unique atmosphere. It was an amazing experience to see this city in rain by my very eyes.

But Budapest ain't everything; the country also has really charmful villages, wide plains covered in vineyards and at last but not at least - its unique language itself. Well, I guess it would be an interesting experience to know what they mean between their weird words.

Edytowane przez OldWorldBlues
Czas edycji: 2016-11-06 o 10:33
OldWorldBlues jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2016-11-17, 20:17   #1840
v_violet_v
Raczkowanie

hello
this topic is for me
Girls?? can you help me with my English? Now i live in UK it's very hard for me because my english isn't good. I should learn all the time but I'm very shy and it's very hard for me.
I hope you understand when i write
o my God I feel tired when i need think...write ...talk in english

and please...correct me if you will see when i make mistake
v_violet_v jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2016-12-11, 16:44   #1841
Cherry_89
Raczkowanie

Hi Girls!

Who of you would like to talk on skype to master your English?
You may contact me via private message if you are interested in studying English together.
Cherry_89 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2016-12-13, 23:07   #1842
CzarnaInez30
Przyczajenie

Hello nice to meet you i also going to improve my language. I have lerned in one school where we were talking and speaking in English but still low to me... Last time i have bought book Direct method of English and i try lern and listen cd time to time,have nice night to you!!!
CzarnaInez30 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2017-01-12, 21:03   #1843
Tristher
Raczkowanie

GG do Tristher
Dot.: English is easy, English is cool! You're teaching me and I'm teaching YOU!

Hello girls, why you don't talking? I know that is standard text, but my English is not good. I can read and I understand what you write, but if I write sentence I have big problem.
Tristher jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2017-01-17, 19:15   #1844
v_violet_v
Raczkowanie

Dot.: English is easy, English is cool! You're teaching me and I'm teaching YOU!

hello
Im here why is here so quite ? I have the same problem like you ;/ so I know what we should ...we should pracitce ..talk and write
Stary 2017-01-17, 19:25   #1845
beatiska
Zakorzenienie

Hello. Did U say practice? So... Let's practice!
Today, I had nice day at work. I celebrated my birthday, and my colleagues from my work made me surprise. When I was opening a big box the balloons flew out from the box. It was really cute. How was yours day?

Wysłane z aplikacji Forum Wizaz
Zdognie z perzporawdzomyni baniadmai nie ma zenacznia kojnolesc ltier przy zpiasie dengao solwa. Nwajzanszyeim jest, aby prieszwa i otatsnia lteria byla na siwom mijsecu, ptzosałoe mgoą być w niaedziłe i w dszalym cąigu nie pwinono to sawrztać polbemórw ze zozumierniem tksetu.

Narysuj mi coś

23/6
beatiska jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2017-01-19, 15:58   #1846
v_violet_v
Raczkowanie

yesterday I was day off ...i'm sad because today I have to go to work ;( I don't want because i have nihgt shift.
Sorry I have problem with time past ;/
o! today I cooked delicious soup wth tomatoes
Stary 2017-01-19, 16:15   #1847
beatiska
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez v_violet_v Pokaż wiadomość
yesterday I was day off ...i'm sad because today I have to go to work ;( I don't want because i have nihgt shift.
Sorry I have problem with time past ;/
o! today I cooked delicious soup wth tomatoes
Night shift? I feel for you. I couldn't imagine work at night. I think it's hard to organize our life, when people work for shifts. Where do you work, or what do you do?

I've had tough days at work for few days. I'm looking forward weekend, now I'll go watching Sherlock Holmes, I need relax.

Zdognie z perzporawdzomyni baniadmai nie ma zenacznia kojnolesc ltier przy zpiasie dengao solwa. Nwajzanszyeim jest, aby prieszwa i otatsnia lteria byla na siwom mijsecu, ptzosałoe mgoą być w niaedziłe i w dszalym cąigu nie pwinono to sawrztać polbemórw ze zozumierniem tksetu.

Narysuj mi coś

23/6
beatiska jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2017-01-21, 19:43   #1848
Cherry_89
Raczkowanie

Does anyone want to practise English on skype?
Cherry_89 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2017-01-26, 21:43   #1849
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Cytat:
Napisane przez Cherry_89 Pokaż wiadomość
Does anyone want to practise English on skype?
Me. But how is your level?What do you expect?

Mocny Akcent jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2017-01-27, 18:22   #1850
Tristher
Raczkowanie

GG do Tristher

Today is friday, my first free day from three week and I sick. Maybe I overtired, because I only work and study, I don't have time for relax and friends. I have a sore throat, chest pain and runny nose.

Additionally I'm tired of loneliness, three month after break up and when I'm alone, I feel awfull.
Stary 2017-01-27, 18:42   #1851
dodek89
Zadomowienie

Hello girls!! Hope you're all good and positive today!

Does anybody in here can help me with German? 😁 So far I haven't found a German speaking topic...

Dorota !

dodek89 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2017-01-27, 18:50   #1852
Tristher
Raczkowanie

GG do Tristher

Cytat:
Napisane przez dodek89 Pokaż wiadomość
Hello girls!! Hope you're all good and positive today!

Does anybody in here can help me with German? 😁 So far I haven't found a German speaking topic...

I can't speaking German, sorry. Maybe create a new topic or find old?
Stary 2017-01-27, 19:24   #1853
dodek89
Zadomowienie

Definitely I'll need to look for German topic 😉 I'm new in using app.

Tristher, do you practise English and by watching movies with subtitles??

Dorota !

Stary 2017-01-28, 11:01   #1854
Tristher
Raczkowanie

GG do Tristher

Cytat:
Definitely I'll need to look for German topic 😉 I'm new in using app.

Tristher, do you practise English and by watching movies with subtitles??

No, because I don't have time :/ I study full-time studies and have work. My life is only school, work and training. Maybe after winter exam I'll find time. Second, I don't know where I can find movies with english subtitles?
You practise in this way?
Stary 2017-01-28, 16:02   #1855
dodek89
Zadomowienie

I actually live in UK, so I do have English television with subtitles at all the time. But it was very helpful for me when I was learning.

You really doing well!! Full time studies and job that's a lot hard work for you. Very ambitious!! 👏👏

Dorota !

Stary 2017-01-29, 13:02   #1856
Tristher
Raczkowanie

GG do Tristher

Cytat:
I actually live in UK, so I do have English television with subtitles at all the time. But it was very helpful for me when I was learning.

You really doing well!! Full time studies and job that's a lot hard work for you. Very ambitious!! 👏👏
You work in UK or study? How long you live there? Maybe I'm ambitious, but additionally I'm alone since november, so I have too much time
Stary 2017-01-29, 13:12   #1857
dodek89
Zadomowienie

I'm here for over a year, working only. I did have plan to go studies years ago, but I've choose another way and give up on it.
I would take it as a plus, you have more time to develop yourself. Right person will come to you in the right time so use it now and concentrate on yourself!!

Dorota !

Edytowane przez dodek89
Czas edycji: 2017-01-29 o 13:15
Odpowiedz

Nowe wątki na forum Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Ten wątek obecnie przeglądają: 1 (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)

Zasady wysyłania wiadomości