English is easy, English is cool! You're teaching me and I'm teaching YOU! - Wizaz.pl

Wróć   Wizaz.pl > Kobieta > Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Notka

Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy, to miejsce wymiany informacji o kursach, podręcznikach, materiałach i ciekawostkach językowych. Dołącz.

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia
Stary 2012-02-01, 17:58   #1
konfitura_
Rozeznanie

English is easy, English is cool! You're teaching me and I'm teaching YOU!

So... I've decided to create a post where all of us - thirsty of speaking/writing/using this incredible language could talk to one another without feeling ashamed or embarassed.

We're all in the middle of learning! So forget my mistakes and join in!

Have a nice day... well the rest of it
konfitura_ jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2012-02-01, 18:35   #2
Esency
Rozeznanie

Dot.: English is easy, English is cool! You're teaching me and I'm teaching YOU!

Hey, sooo.. I'd like to introduce myself. I am Paulina and I'm 18 years old. I live in Bydgoszcz. I'd like to speak 5 languages in the future but I can use just two now: Polish and English. I've been learning English for more than 10 years. I am also learning German [I am suck at this language - 3 years at school, and Spanish - not even one year but I love this language]

I hope you are not asleep yet so we can start our conversation ;D Will be here any main topic or we are going to be spontaneous and write whatever we have in our mind?
Esency jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2012-02-01, 19:29   #3
yasuole
Rozeznanie

Dot.: English is easy, English is cool! You're teaching me and I'm teaching YOU!

Oh, Hi ! I want join up to this conversation. Im' 17. My name is Kasia. My life purpose is well pass the mature and get to my dreams University - AGH in Krakow. I learn Englis for 10 years. I learnt russian for 4 years and now I learn german - i don't like this language.I think this plot is good idea, because is a good possibility to learn enghlish
with love

yasuole jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2012-02-01, 19:42   #4
Agniesia666
Lady of Harley-Davidson

Hello girls!
I'm Agnieszka and I'm 23 years old. I live near Bydgoszcz, Esency I ended my study and now I'm working.

yasuole, I see that you love Lilou bracelets. Last weekend I bought my first one, silver heart on red string. There's my dogs name engraved on it. I'm in love with beautiful jewellery, especially bracelets. I have got also charms bracelet and many more
Stary 2012-02-01, 19:44   #5
konfitura_
Rozeznanie

Hey girls! English is concerned to be one of the most popular languages and still I haven't seen any post in which we could have talked about everything. So I wanted to change it!

I'm Kinga. Unfortunately not a teenager anymore. But still having 20 is not as bad as i thought it could have been!
I'm a student of Poznań's School of English. So hopefully I will be almost-native-like sooner or later

How's the weather? I live near the eastern boarder and it is below -22C! I am freezing brr! I wish it was summer now
Stary 2012-02-01, 19:56   #6
yasuole
Rozeznanie

Yes I'm fascinated by these braceletes I've only one and too on red string but i have gold clover I going to buy new braceletes with engraver with inscription 'I'm second'. I think they are amazing things

Stary 2012-02-01, 20:11   #7
dzaga1989
Zakorzenienie

I'd love 2 join u girls! But first I need to devote some time for a workout I take excercise on twister (I have no idea how to call it in English) three times a week. And in the meantime I'd like 2 watch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars Soo...be (almost) right back!

Edytowane przez dzaga1989
Czas edycji: 2012-02-01 o 20:12
dzaga1989 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2012-02-01, 20:12   #8
ewka_609
Rozeznanie

As the title says, it's about learning, isn't? But you won't learn anything if your mistakes aren't corrected. So I don't know whether you just want to use the language or really learn sth. If it's about teaching, I'll teach you now
Cytat:
Napisane przez konfitura_ Pokaż wiadomość
I've decided to create a post where all of us - thirsty of speaking/writing/using this incredible language could talk to one another without feeling ashamed or embarassed.
"post" is the small(est?) unit of the forum, separate for each comment or sth. You know? The bigger one, you meant, is a 'thread'. In Polish: post - post, thread - wątek.

Cytat:
Napisane przez Esency Pokaż wiadomość

1. I am suck at
2.whatever we have in our mind?
1. You cannot say that It doesn't exist in English. Sth may sucks. German sucks true. You may be, e.g. hopeless at German. You know what I mean?

2. Just one thing. We - plural. Mind - singular. Not good We don't share one mind There must be agreement. And I was once told by the native that we don't use 'our' or 'my' or anything in this phrase. So there should be 'we have in minds'
ewka_609 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2012-02-01, 20:27   #9
konfitura_
Rozeznanie

Oh thanks for telling me! I have never heard that word before!

Well, I just like a song with this line. I guess it was in some cartoon. It has been echoing in my mind for ages

German sucks! I really like you! ;D
Stary 2012-02-01, 20:33   #10
Esency
Rozeznanie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Agniesia666 Pokaż wiadomość
Hello girls!
I'm Agnieszka and I'm 23 years old. I live near Bydgoszcz, Esency I ended my study and now I'm working.

yasuole, I see that you love Lilou bracelets. Last weekend I bought my first one, silver heart on red string. There's my dogs name engraved on it. I'm in love with beautiful jewellery, especially bracelets. I have got also charms bracelet and many more
Where do you live? Good to find anyone living near my place

Cytat:
Napisane przez ewka_609 Pokaż wiadomość
1. You cannot say that It doesn't exist in English. Sth may sucks. German sucks true. You may be, e.g. hopeless at German. You know what I mean?

2. Just one thing. We - plural. Mind - singular. Not good We don't share one mind There must be agreement. And I was once told by the native that we don't use 'our' or 'my' or anything in this phrase. So there should be 'we have in minds'
Ahhh thank you. Honesty? I didn't know and I've never focused on it. I am really grateful I don't have problems with writing or speaking - people can understand me but I have some lacks in my basic knowledge of this language
Esency jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2012-02-01, 20:38   #11
Agniesia666
Lady of Harley-Davidson

Cytat:
Napisane przez dzaga1989 Pokaż wiadomość
And in the meantime I'd like 2 watch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars Soo...be (almost) right back!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Pretty Little Liars Are you watching using subtitles? I'm not using any subtitles and I understand 85 - 95%. I'm really good In my opinion, this is really good series for learning English. Words are simple and popular. They are not using difficult (medical or sth) words. "Merlin" is good, too. But subject of this series is not interesting for me
Cytat:
German sucks! I really like you! ;D
Maybe I'm freaky, but I like German

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2012-02-01, 20:41   #12
fablous
Zakorzenienie

Hello! May I join? It seems to be a nice place to practice English through talking about everyday matters. Sth about myself: I study philology and work in a school of languages, not as a techer yet but as a secretary. This summer I'm getting married so I am pretty busy with stuff like decoration, flowers, invitations and so on. I hope you won't be bored with my talking about the wedding
I think it's a good idea to correct our mistakes if we notice such. No one is perfect, everybody can make a mistake and if it is corrected it probably won't be made again.
Someone mentioned the weather: it's about -23 where I live, horrible freezing
Hope you have a nice (and warm ) evening. I have to spend it studying for my exam which I have tommorow. Wish me luck!

Edytowane przez fablous
Czas edycji: 2012-02-01 o 20:43
fablous jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2012-02-01, 20:43   #13
Agniesia666
Lady of Harley-Davidson

Cytat:
Napisane przez Esency Pokaż wiadomość
Where do you live? Good to find anyone living near my place
As you can see in my profile, I live near Nakło. Specifying, it's little village between Bydgoszcz and Nakło. I'm in Bydgoszcz only when I'm going to doctor or I need to do some big shopping in Focus Park (you know: clothes, shoes etc )

Girls, are you using some english forums to practice your English?
Stary 2012-02-01, 20:48   #14
ewka_609
Rozeznanie

So, I'm a student of Wroclaw University, School of English, 2nd year So we can talk and talk, konfitura As I really like to have my mistakes corrected, I will continue But I must say, I have periods of forgeting about Wizaż (a member since 2006 and 800 posts...) so it probably won't last long.

Cytat:
Napisane przez yasuole Pokaż wiadomość
1. I want join up
2. My life purpose is well pass the mature and get to my dreams University
3. I learn Englis for 10 years. I learnt russian for 4 years
4. I think this plot is good idea
I hope you don't mind correcting you
1. Join, just join
2. ... is to pass Matura (there is no English equivalent, you can say so) well and to get into my dreamy University
3. Do you still learn English and Russian? If so : I've been learning (for-present perfect! )
4. Plot? Noooo It's like spisek. Thread and of course ' is a good idea '

Cytat:
Napisane przez dzaga1989 Pokaż wiadomość
I take excercise on twister (I have no idea how to call it in English) three times a week.
Twister is an English word You mean this small plate-like thing that ... twists? Usually blue and white? I also have it, but I've neglected it a little... Do you see any results?

fablous, I'm going on the wedding this weekend. It was organized within one month, so you have a lot of time

Edytowane przez ewka_609
Czas edycji: 2012-02-01 o 20:52
Stary 2012-02-01, 20:48   #15
fablous
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Agniesia666 Pokaż wiadomość

Girls, are you using some english forums to practice your English?
I used to chat with foreigners on Omegle but I stopped when realized that about a half of the people there are some horny freaks

Stary 2012-02-01, 20:50   #16
konfitura_
Rozeznanie

Cytat:
Napisane przez fablous Pokaż wiadomość
Hello! May I join? It seems to be a nice place to practice English through talking about everyday matters. Sth about myself: I study philology and work in a school of languages, not as a techer yet but as a secretary. This summer I'm getting married so I am pretty busy with stuff like decoration, flowers, invitations and so on. I hope you won't be bored with my talking about the wedding
I think it's a good idea to correct our mistakes if we notice such. No one is perfect, everybody can make a mistake and if it is corrected it probably won't be made again.
Someone mentioned the weather: it's about -23 where I live, horrible freezing
Hope you have a nice (and warm ) evening. I have to spend it studying for my exam which I have tommorow. Wish me luck!

Hey hey hey! Kielce! Almost near my paradise haahah
I hope you are not stressed because of the stuff you are busy with good luck on your exam! And it is really nice to find somebody who studies English as well!
Stary 2012-02-01, 20:54   #17
fablous
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
Hey hey hey! Kielce! Almost near my paradise haahah
I hope you are not stressed because of the stuff you are busy with good luck on your exam! And it is really nice to find somebody who studies English as well!
I was wondering whether to reveal that I study English or not cause that way my mistakes will be even more shameful . And I am aware that I do make mistakes.

Stary 2012-02-01, 20:54   #18
yasuole
Rozeznanie

Cytat:
Napisane przez ewka_609 Pokaż wiadomość
So, I'm a student of Wroclaw University, School of English, 2nd year So we can talk and talk, konfitura As I really like to have my mistakes corrected, I will continue But I must say, I have periods of forgeting about Wizaż (a member since 2006 and 800 posts...) so it probably won't last long.

I hope you don't mind correcting you
1. Join, just join
2. ... is to pass Matura (there is no English equivalent, you can say so) well and to get into my dreamy University
3. Do you still learn English and Russian? If so : I've been learning (for-present perfect! )
4. Plot? Noooo It's like spisek. Thread and of course ' is a good idea '

Twister is an English word You mean this small plate-like thing that ... twists? Usually blue and white? I also have it, but I've neglected it a little... Do you see any results?

fablous, I'm going on the wedding this weekend. It was organized within one month, so you have a lot of time
Thanks ! I'm weak in english always ;(

Stary 2012-02-01, 20:56   #19
ewka_609
Rozeznanie

konfitura, are you studying at Uni or Wyższa Szkoła Języków Obcych? Because I have some friends on the latter

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2012-02-01, 21:04   #20
konfitura_
Rozeznanie

at Adam Mickiewicz's Uni YET. haha
Stary 2012-02-01, 21:09   #21
ewka_609
Rozeznanie

That's good
Stary 2012-02-01, 21:15   #22
fablous
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez yasuole Pokaż wiadomość
Thanks ! I'm weak in english always ;(
You sau weak at, the same as good at

Stary 2012-02-01, 21:58   #23
yasuole
Rozeznanie

Cytat:
Napisane przez fablous Pokaż wiadomość
you sau weak at, the same as good at
ok

Stary 2012-02-01, 23:04   #24
Mitsukki
Naczelny Hipster

Hiiiii, can I join?
I'm scared now that I will make soooo many mistakes So, I'm from Wrocław and I study art history After like... 13 years of learning? Now I'm just watching TV series and films with the hope that it will improve my English
I'm really crazy when it comes to accents - I love british accent so it's my dream to have it, it would be awesome if people wouldn't be able to say that I'm a foreigner

And I love Pretty Little Liars too, but the last episode was... Boring

Cytat:
Napisane przez cava Pokaż wiadomość
Jestem dzieckiem chaosu, tylko chaotyczne działania mają u mnie prawo bytu i nie przyprawiają mnie o zniechęcenie, poczucie bycia niewolnikiem, marazm i łzy w oczach.
Mitsukki jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2012-02-02, 08:14   #25
dzaga1989
Zakorzenienie

Agniesia, freaky you! I learn German but I'm not really & truly fond of it As for the PLL series, I don't watch it with the subtitles either I agree that the lg is pretty simple and comprehensible. Have u got a favourite character?

Ewka, yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about Sure I see results! Or I saw them last year when I used to exercise every day. I lost over 5cm in 2 months! I've also heard that hula hoop does wonders, but I haven't tried it yet.

As for 'twister' as a name, I also remember that it is also refered to as a 'twisting disc'

Mitsukki, I don't know as I'm still keeping up with season 1. Yesterday I saw the episode on Toby's accident and his alleged death.

U know, I totally agree that mistakes in English shld be corrected, but c'mon! Doesn't it spoil the whole fun of our chit chat? I mean, it's stressful & annoying when u feel that pressure of being continuously corrected. But if u're ok with this, I really don't mind.
Stary 2012-02-02, 10:25   #26
konfitura_
Rozeznanie

hey girls! I am so lazy today.... Well I should've said every day! hahah I have just done a tiny piece of what must be done today. Laziness is stronger.
About accents... I am in love with American one! And I have been studying it since September
Is anyone a fan of The Vampire Diaries here?
Stary 2012-02-02, 10:41   #27
Mitsukki
Naczelny Hipster

Well, my laziness is bigger I guess :P
I should start preparing to my exam, but I'm just sitting and doing nothing
And today I'm going to beautician so I will be pretty

I like The Vampire Diaries Actually the plot is rather stupid, but Ian is sooo hot

Cytat:
Jestem dzieckiem chaosu, tylko chaotyczne działania mają u mnie prawo bytu i nie przyprawiają mnie o zniechęcenie, poczucie bycia niewolnikiem, marazm i łzy w oczach.
Stary 2012-02-02, 10:44   #28
konfitura_
Rozeznanie

ey ey ey TVD's plot is really interesting! and of course Ian is the main reason of my heart disease ;D
Stary 2012-02-02, 10:51   #29
Mitsukki
Naczelny Hipster

Yes, it's interesting, but also stupid xD
The whole oh Elena! Can I die for you Elena! I hate it I really don't like Mary Sue characters which are pretty and perfect and soo annoying :P

Cytat:
Stary 2012-02-02, 11:43   #30
konfitura_
Rozeznanie

hahahaha yeah sometimes it is really annoying ;D but who cares Elijah is back!
Odpowiedz

Nowe wątki na forum Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Ten wątek obecnie przeglądają: 1 (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)

Zasady wysyłania wiadomości