Proszę o pomoc :(:( - Wizaz.pl

Wróć   Wizaz.pl > Kobieta > Szkoła i edukacja

Notka

Szkoła i edukacja Szkoła i edukacja, to forum dla osób, które chcą się uczyć. Tu dowiesz się wszystkiego o szkołach, uczelniach, kursach. Na forum NIE odrabiamy prac domowych!

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia
Stary 2011-02-16, 17:45   #1
Sialalalalala
Przyczajenie

Proszę o pomoc :(:(

Mam ogromną pomoc, piszę jedną z prac zaliczeniowych. Jestem nogą z angielskiego, ale postarałam się cokolwiek napisać. Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności. Bardzo mi zależy. Najlepiej dziś. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc.

Zapytałam koleżankę o 10 najważniejszych rzeczy w jej życiu, odpowiedziała mi (…) podobnie odpowiedziały inne koleżanki z klasy, które zapytałam o to samo:

I asked my friend X about ten most important things in her life. She told me that she like drunk and she’s like to going on music events.
She’s like sport, volleyball and basketball and she’s training volleyball to.
She’s like shopping and walking.
She told me that her passion is photography.
So when she will walk (-ing?) on concert she gets her camera.
She like to spend money for cosmetics and gifts.
She like talking on telephone an few hours and surf the internet.
She reading books, because books are her “second\better\-life\world”.
She like singing and dancing, but she’s not very good from (with?) that.
My friend from class asked simlary (podobnie).
Tat's nothing strange, We have a similar(y) kind of interests. (nic w tym dziwnego, mamy podobne zainteresowania).
Sialalalalala jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-02-16, 18:12   #2
ojp
Wtajemniczenie

Dot.: Proszę o pomoc :(:(

Cytat:
Napisane przez Sialalalalala Pokaż wiadomość
Mam ogromną pomoc, piszę jedną z prac zaliczeniowych. Jestem nogą z angielskiego, ale postarałam się cokolwiek napisać. Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności. Bardzo mi zależy. Najlepiej dziś. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc.

Zapytałam koleżankę o 10 najważniejszych rzeczy w jej życiu, odpowiedziała mi (…) podobnie odpowiedziały inne koleżanki z klasy, które zapytałam o to samo:

I asked my friend X about ten most important things in her life. She told me that she like drunk and she’s like to going on music events.
Tat's nothing strange, We have a similar(y) kind of interests. (nic w tym dziwnego, mamy podobne zainteresowania).
Chodzi Ci o to, że ona lubi pić, tak ? Ja bym to tak napisała:

I asked my friend about ten the most important things in her life. She said she likes drinking and she likes going on music events. She likes sport like volleyball and basketball. Also she trains a volleyball. She likes shopping and going for a walks. She told me that photography is her passion. So next time when we go to a concert she's going to take her camera. She likes to spending money on cosmetics and gifts. She likes talking on the phone for a few hours and surfing on the Internet. She reads books because books are her better world ? She likes singing and dancing but she isn't good at it. My school friends asked me almost the same questions. No wonder, we have a lot in common.

Aparatka: 16.08.2007-10.09.2009
11.03.2015-?

Walczę:
82,6 kg --> 80,2 kg --> 75,9 ?

cel I: 79 kg
cel II: 75 kg
cel III: 71 kg

"Per aspera ad astra".

Edytowane przez ojp
Czas edycji: 2011-02-16 o 18:35
ojp jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-02-16, 18:27   #3
novax
Raczkowanie

Cytat:

I asked my friend about ten the 10 most important things in her life. She told me that she likes drinking (chodzi o picie?) and going to music events. X loves sport, for example: volleyball, which she trains, and basketball. She enjoys shopping and walking. Photography is her greatest passion, that is why she always carries her camera to concerts. My friend spends a lot of money on cosmetics and gifts. She likes talking on the phone for hours and surfing the internet.Because X spends a great deal of time reading some people call her a bookworm .She likes singing and dancing, however, she's not very good at it. When I asked my classmates the same questions, they gave me similar answers. It is no wonder, we are teenagers and we have similar interests.
novax jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-02-16, 18:32   #4
trocka8
Wtajemniczenie

Cytat:

I had asked my friend X about ten most important things in her life. She told me that she likes drinking [alcohol?] and going on music events.
She likes sport: volleyball and basketball. The first one she trains/practices.
She likes shopping and walking. [głupie to połączenie trochę ]
She told me that photography is her passion.
So when she goes on a concert she gets her camera.
She likes spending money on cosmetics and gifts.
She likes talking on telephone for hours and surfing the Internet.
She reads books, because books are her “second\better\-life\world”. [najlepiej chyba second-world?]
She likes singing and dancing, but she’s not very good in that.
My classmate answered simlarly (podobnie).
It is no wonder - we have similar kind of interests. .
jakoś tak
trocka8 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-02-16, 19:09   #5
Sialalalalala
Przyczajenie

o rany jestem Wam niezmiernie wdzięczna, ale mam jeszcze jedną, ostatnią skromną prośbę, również chodzi o sprawdzenie

I think that action In charity is very important matter. People who have good hearts, help other person. Charity action pay attention not only on people but often are connection with animals. In Poland the most important and the most popular is The great orchestra of Christmas charity.
This year I gather money for children with leukemia also I take participation in action saving bobcats in Poland. I really love helps in such actions. I feel fun and need help people. I encourage other people to they do something good. I give money for charity because I know that this can rescue some life. This only a few zlotys. It’s better help someone than worst this money on pleasures.
Material thins are not important like internally value. I love world and do everything to change it on better. I don’t understand how people can just walk near human disaster. Help hand is small gesture but for someone this gesture can be the most important thing in life, only rescue.

jeśli również ja mogę w czymś pomóc to proszę o kontakt
Sialalalalala jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-02-16, 20:45   #6
ojp
Wtajemniczenie

Cytat:
o rany jestem Wam niezmiernie wdzięczna, ale mam jeszcze jedną, ostatnią skromną prośbę, również chodzi o sprawdzenie

I think that action In charity is very important matter. People who have good hearts, help other person. Charity action pay attention not only on people but often are connection with animals. In Poland the most important and the most popular is The great orchestra of Christmas charity.
This year I gather money for children with leukemia also I take participation in action saving bobcats in Poland. I really love helps in such actions. I feel fun and need help people. I encourage other people to they do something good. I give money for charity because I know that this can rescue some life. This only a few zlotys. It’s better help someone than worst this money on pleasures.
Material thins are not important like internally value. I love world and do everything to change it on better. I don’t understand how people can just walk near human disaster. Help hand is small gesture but for someone this gesture can be the most important thing in life, only rescue.

jeśli również ja mogę w czymś pomóc to proszę o kontakt

A możesz napisać po polsku, co dokładnie chciałabyś powiedzieć ?

Aparatka: 16.08.2007-10.09.2009
11.03.2015-?

Walczę:
82,6 kg --> 80,2 kg --> 75,9 ?

cel I: 79 kg
cel II: 75 kg
cel III: 71 kg

"Per aspera ad astra".
ojp jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-02-16, 20:55   #7
Enji
Wtajemniczenie

Jeśli napisałabyś po polsku o co dokładnie chodzi mogłabym przetłumaczyć
Enji jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-02-16, 21:01   #8
novax
Raczkowanie

I think that participation in charity work is a very important matter. People who have good hearts help others. Charity actions focus not only on people in need but also on animals. In Poland, the most important and the most popular charity organization is The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity. This year I raised money for children who suffer from leukemia. I took a part in an action connected with saving bobcats in Poland,too. I really love to participate in such actions. I like to help people in need. That makes me feel happy. I encourage other people to do something good for the needy. I give money to charity because I know that it can save someone's life. This is only little money. It's better to help someone than to waste this money on your pleasures. Material things are not as much important as moral values. I love the world I live in and I do everything I can to change it for better. I don't understand how people can be indifferent to human suffering. Giving your hand is a small gesture, however, this gesture makes a big difference.

Pozmienialam troszeczke te zdanie, ktore wydawaly mi sie byc awkward
Stary 2011-02-17, 05:45   #9
Gina111
Przyczajenie

Witam!!!
Chciałabym zapytać o to ,czy mógłby mi ktoś podpowiedzieć co mogę opisać w temacie prezentacji maturalnej z języka polskiego "Symbolizm w literaturze Młodej Polski"
Czy mogą być np.
Wiersz Staffa "Kowal',
"Deszcz jesienny"
wiersz Kasprowicza "Krzak dzikiej róży w Ciemnych Smreczynach"
Co jeszcze mogę dodać do tego tematu?Jakie lektury uwzględnić ?
Jak zacząć taką prezentacje?Proszę o pomoc
Z góry dziękuję.Gina

Gina111 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-02-17, 09:13   #10
novax
Raczkowanie

- ''Wesele'' Wyspianskiego, tam znajduje sie masa symboli np. postac Chochola, albo chocholi taniec, Wernyhora, Stanczyk, czapka z pawim piorem, itp itd. Ogolnie jest to lektura przepelniona symbolizmem,
- ''Chlopi'' Reymonta, scena smierci Boryny, cykl czterech por roku, postac Jagny jest rowniez symboliczna
- ''Ludzie bezdomni'' Zeromskiego, symboliczny jest tytul, a tazke ostatni rozdzial ksiazki Rozdarta Sosna, pawi krzyk, ktory slyszy Judym.

NIektore z tych lektur sa sporych rozmiarow, jesli chcesz o nich pisac musisz je przeczytac

Aha, taka prace mozesz zaczac od definicji symbolizmu, kiedy stal sie popularna technika wsrod pisarzy itp itd.

Edytowane przez novax
Czas edycji: 2011-02-17 o 09:15
Stary 2011-02-17, 17:24   #11
Adus_
Zadomowienie

co do tego 'she told me that...' to wydaje mi się, że to jest mowa zależna i zawsze cofamy się o jeden czas w tył... np she told me she liked sht itp
Adus_ jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-02-17, 18:01   #12
novax
Raczkowanie

tak, to jest mowa zalezna ale z tym zdaniu 'She told me that she likes drinking, ' like odnosi sie do czegos co Twoja przyjaciolka lubi od zawsze, a nie ze raz lubi a raz nie. To jest jej stala opinia. W zdaniu np: She told me she liked that show( powiedziala mi, ze podobalo sie jej to show), uzyjemy 'liked' poniewaz to odnosi sie do wrazen, podobalo sie jej w tym momencie.
Stary 2011-02-18, 20:44   #13
c640cdfa886255292692728c9c3f51a456c1754b_657ce90228a24
Konto usunięte

W ogóle trochę śmieszny jest ten test Mowa o najważniejszych rzeczach w życiu, a zaczyna się od "I like drinking" No bez jaj
c640cdfa886255292692728c9c3f51a456c1754b_657ce90228a24 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Odpowiedz

Nowe wątki na forum Szkoła i edukacja

Ten wątek obecnie przeglądają: 1 (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)

Zasady wysyłania wiadomości