What would you like to do in the future? - Wizaz.pl

Wróć   Wizaz.pl > Kobieta > Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Notka

Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy, to miejsce wymiany informacji o kursach, podręcznikach, materiałach i ciekawostkach językowych. Dołącz.

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia
Stary 2006-07-17, 12:07   #1
julka:)
Zakorzenienie

Question

What would you like to do in the future?

Hi I can tell that almost nobody is interested in this forum-I mean in writing in English too bad
So what would you like to do in the future? I would love to study English in Rzeszow.And after that I will probably go to US to earn money and come back to Poland and open up a business, for example SPA.
How about you?
how much I care"

I told myself I won't miss you,but I remember what it feels like beside you...

Edytowane przez julka:)
Czas edycji: 2008-01-21 o 02:06
julka:) jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-07-17, 13:42   #2
annemon
Zadomowienie

Dot.: What would you like to do in the future?

I am very interested in writing in English and if I have opportunity, I do this. I teach this language but this isn't the only reason for my interest. And with reference to the topic, I would like to go to an English-speaking country for some time. I have work in Poland and it is quite well-paid and I don't want to change it for the time being, but I have never been to any English-speaking country and it would be very interesting experience for me to spend some time there, for instance, half a year. I haven't got any further plans, it's just the plan for the nearest future.
annemon jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-07-17, 14:26   #3
jessy
Zakorzenienie

But in close future? Well I am going to eat dinner. About plans... I'd like to win Blackpool (first other 'smaller' competition) and open up dance school. Or teach dance in the world... I don't know, but I know it is dance. I'm afraid that I must move country in close future...But you don't know anything (żeby nie zapeszyć - jak to napisać?)
Stary 2006-07-22, 16:11   #4
diamelen
mała księżniczka

My plans??? I would love to get my bachelors degree and later do some studies abroad ( i'm thinking about UK)... that would be it...nothing more

diamelen jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-07-24, 22:28   #5
julka:)
Zakorzenienie

interesting...
how much I care"

I told myself I won't miss you,but I remember what it feels like beside you...
julka:) jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-07-26, 18:40   #6
_kasiuuulka_
Przyczajenie

In future I'd like to do something linked with tourism and journeys. I'd like to work as Polish resident in other country. So, now I'm learning languages a lot to fulfil my dreams.
_kasiuuulka_ jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-07-26, 21:16   #7
Anisia25
Zakorzenienie

GG do Anisia25

Cytat:
Napisane przez annemon
I am very interested in writing in English and if I have opportunity, I do this. I teach this language but this isn't the only reason for my interest. And with reference to the topic, I would like to go to an English-speaking country for some time. I have work in Poland and it is quite well-paid and I don't want to change it for the time being, but I have never been to any English-speaking country and it would be very interesting experience for me to spend some time there, for instance, half a year. I haven't got any further plans, it's just the plan for the nearest future.
Well, maybe you should plan some holiday in UK?? for instance 3 weeks, it wouldn't be that bad, would it?

I recommend Cornwall on the South of England. English people are very kind and nice, and they speak pure english

And you must see the english cliffs!! It's worth it I can show you photo of english cliffs

It is what it is

Anisia25 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2006-07-26, 21:20   #8
Anisia25
Zakorzenienie

GG do Anisia25

cliffs
Załączone zdjęcia
Rodzaj pliku: jpg P5013963aaa.jpg (90,4 KB, 35 załadowań)

It is what it is

Anisia25 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-07-27, 08:49   #9
annemon
Zadomowienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Anisia25
cliffs
Wonderful. Maybe I will go there some day...
annemon jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-07-27, 09:25   #10
marchefffka
Raczkowanie

Oh, in the close future I'm going to have a bath. By the way, I have been study English for 3, or 4 (I don't remember....) yers now.... Probably I will make MANY mistakes:P. So please....correct me Thx
marchefffka jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-07-29, 08:53   #11
dioda87
Zadomowienie

GG do dioda87

I would like to spend two weeks with my friends. We are going to go to small hamlet Jaworzna near Limanowa. There is beautiful.... i love this breathtaking landscape. I hope that this plan will be realized.
Że chyba wiesz co robisz Boże?

Moje butelki i inne pierdołki
Moje karteczki
dioda87 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2006-09-24, 15:13   #12
lily_of_the_valley
Zadomowienie

My future .. I would like to do someting in tourism or hotel trade or travel. I don't know what I want do to in the future, because I don't any interests, so it's hard to say what I will do. I really like mountains, so it's my dream to live there in the future. I want to have there a little and wooden house, garden with fruits trees and dogs and view on mountains. It will be great if this dream will to do in the future
lily_of_the_valley jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-10-08, 23:01   #13
*chinchilla*
Rozeznanie

GG do *chinchilla*

first I'm going back to Poland, then I want to study arttherapy (Warsaw or Kalisz) Then I'll get a bachelor degree. Hm, probably I'd come back to the islands after studies , just to earn some money for my future flat. then I can make a master! For sure I'm gonna marry my present TZ and have children (a couple of them). och, nearly forgot: i want to continue to travell!

http://www.myspace.com/killahmouse
trynna be optimistic but have realized i really hate chips&fish nowadays. . . i'ma do somethin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*chinchilla* jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-10-08, 23:21   #14
*chinchilla*
Rozeznanie

GG do *chinchilla*

Cytat:
Napisane przez julka:) Pokaż wiadomość
Hi I can tell that almost nobody is interest in this forum-I mean in writing in English too bad

so why don't you start another thread, kinna just for gossips, just to talk about regular, daily, silly topics? if you ask: what you gonna do or where you wanna live, the answer can be only one!!! if you write 'bout something like that nobody will come back to this thread. so I'd advice you to start one bout everything for everyone

trynna be optimistic but have realized i really hate chips&fish nowadays. . . i'ma do somethin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stary 2006-10-12, 19:14   #15
kate1991
Wtajemniczenie

In future I would like to be a lawyer or reporter.
kate1991 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2006-10-19, 15:56   #16
91584e3a0ddee98d7bf35013566e27d0b839b1c7
Konto usunięte

Cytat:
Napisane przez julka:) Pokaż wiadomość
Hi I can tell that almost nobody is interest in this forum-I mean in writing in English too bad
So what would you like to do in the future? I would love to study English in Rzeszow.And after that I am going to work in the US to earn money and come back to Poland and open up a business, for example SPA.
How about you?
Julka... I have one question to you. Is it in Rzeszów a good school to study English?? I'm very interested, because i look for some good school.
91584e3a0ddee98d7bf35013566e27d0b839b1c7 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2007-01-01, 12:20   #17
tyneczka
Wtajemniczenie

GG do tyneczka

Mmm... my plans for future? I would like to have dance school and teach people dance. If this plan won't come true I will be psychologists but this and this work I could do It's will be really interesting

I would like to have happier family - lovely husband and one or two baby

In near future I'm going to go at well high school, have certificate with verry good marks, and 100 points on last test and... I would like to have partner in dance.

tyneczka jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2007-01-07, 02:10   #18
wenedka
Zakorzenienie

I had planns, i had dreams, but i think they are worthless because you may have lot's of money, be high educated and ... unhappy. I just want to be with the one i love i also would like to study and get a good job, but that's not the most important to me
- Może pan także wziąć ze sobą skrzypce.
- Dziękuję w imieniu skrzypiec, ale one herbaty nie
piją!

PRZYNAJMNIEJ ≠ BYNAJMNIEJ
wenedka jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2007-01-31, 03:10   #19
anecikk
Raczkowanie

well,
this year i'll graduate high school and hope will get to some New York's college.
i have many opportunities here in US, however after ill get an education i want to come back to Poland, because here in New York life goes too fast and its based only on making money.... thats not the life i want....
i've always dreamed about working on airport or as a stewardess and i would like to do it in Poland. ( JAsionka airport the most because its closest to my home town )

the other way is to work on New York's airport for a few years untill ill make enough money to open some club in poland where i could work as a DJ ( my other dream )

but at first of all i need to do hard in school, i know it will let me choose whatever i want, just in case if ill change my mind

i wish u all good luck
Marilyn Monroe
anecikk jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2007-01-31, 03:10   #20
anecikk
Raczkowanie

well,
this year i'll graduate high school and hope will get to some New York's college.
i have many opportunities here in US, however after ill get an education i want to come back to Poland, because here in New York life goes too fast and its based only on making money.... thats not the life i want....
i've always dreamed about working on airport or as a stewardess and i would like to do it in Poland. ( JAsionka airport the most because its closest to my home town )

the other way is to work on New York's airport for a few years untill ill make enough money to open some club in poland where i could work as a DJ ( my other dream )

but at first of all i need to do hard in school, i know it will let me choose whatever i want, just in case if ill change my mind

i wish u all good luck
Marilyn Monroe
Stary 2007-01-31, 03:11   #21
anecikk
Raczkowanie

well,

i wish u all good luck
Marilyn Monroe
Stary 2007-01-31, 03:11   #22
anecikk
Raczkowanie

well,

i wish u all good luck
Marilyn Monroe
Stary 2007-01-31, 03:11   #23
anecikk
Raczkowanie

well,

i wish u all good luck
Marilyn Monroe
Stary 2007-01-31, 03:11   #24
anecikk
Raczkowanie

well,

i wish u all good luck
Marilyn Monroe
Stary 2007-01-31, 03:15   #25
anecikk
Raczkowanie

well,

the other way is to work on New York's JFK airport for a few years untill ill make enough money to open some club in poland where i could work as a DJ ( my other dream )

i wish u all good luck
Marilyn Monroe
Stary 2007-01-31, 03:20   #26
anecikk
Raczkowanie

well,

the other way is to work on New York's JFK airport for a few years untill ill make enough money to open some club in poland where i could work as a DJ ( my other dream )

my goal is not only making career, like most of u girls, i want to have loving and happy family, i also want all of my relatives healthful because thats the most important thing in our lifes...

i wish u all good luck
Marilyn Monroe
Stary 2007-01-31, 03:21   #27
anecikk
Raczkowanie

well,

my goal is not only making career, like most of u girls, i want to have loving and happy family, i also want all of my relatives healthful because thats the most important thing in our lifes...

i wish u all good luck
Marilyn Monroe
Stary 2007-01-31, 15:50   #28
a4fe74769c46a8b3f27462c06deeaa5a0ba50375_612d631274ff7
Konto usunięte

This or next year I will go back to Poland. I intend to stay there for around 10 years. After that I would love to move to Spain for good. Nice, sunny place and good job will fully satisfy me.
a4fe74769c46a8b3f27462c06deeaa5a0ba50375_612d631274ff7 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2007-03-01, 12:34   #29
*chinchilla*
Rozeznanie

GG do *chinchilla*

[1=a4fe74769c46a8b3f27462c 06deeaa5a0ba50375_612d631 274ff7;3576334]This or next year I will go back to Poland. I intend to stay there for around 10 years. After that I would love to move to Spain for good. Nice, sunny place and good job will fully satisfy me.[/quote]

well, thats a good plan! hows your spanish? is it good enough? Ive been studing spanish for a few months now coz its always been my dream to ge there. and the other thing is i dont wanna feel kinda handycaped knowing only english and polish. so ive chosen spanish. all i can say this language is crazy so gimme some time and wish me luck guys i hope youre all gonna fulfill ur dreams. lots of luv!

Stary 2007-03-02, 07:30   #30
a4fe74769c46a8b3f27462c06deeaa5a0ba50375_612d631274ff7
Konto usunięte

I've been in Spain 6 months. That's why I decided it is a place for me. I know Spanish although I'm not mad about this language. It is very easy to learn it so fingers crossed for you.Take care
a4fe74769c46a8b3f27462c06deeaa5a0ba50375_612d631274ff7 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Odpowiedz

Nowe wątki na forum Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Ten wątek obecnie przeglądają: 1 (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)

Zasady wysyłania wiadomości