Gossiping girls - Strona 5 - Wizaz.pl

Wróć   Wizaz.pl > Kobieta > Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Notka

Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy, to miejsce wymiany informacji o kursach, podręcznikach, materiałach i ciekawostkach językowych. Dołącz.

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia
Stary 2011-08-02, 20:28   #121
Julka27
Raczkowanie

Dot.: Gossiping girls

Hi girls

Speaking may cause a lot of problems, there are alot of different accents, people speak too fast and we have problems with understanding. I sometimes practice with people on Skype, talk to myself () and often check sth in my dictionary. But i don't have English channels on TV so the contact with the real English is quite poor. I have problems with informal language, proverbs and idioms. Listening is also difficult.
Learning and teaching foreign language is a hard job, you have to learn all the time.
Teacherka, rest a lot
Julka27 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-08-02, 20:31   #122
enjoy89
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez teacherka Pokaż wiadomość
Enjoy, welcome You're quite talkative - that's great You can be proud of yourself. I didn/t have much contact with native speakers of English - only at university. But that's not enough. I'm supposed to be an English teacher but I'm not sure whether I would manage to talk with natives without problems. Speaking is not my favourite skill I'm too shy. How is it possible that I have taught English for 2 years? I suppose that is why I'd rather teach children only

I think i'm gonna be ill I need a hot bath and a good book. And a hug. but my fiance is busy now - he's repairing sth. Lucky me... :P
Well, not really I'm talkative just sometimes. I can talk with Polish people with no problems, but I'm often uncommunicative. Not because I'm shy, but because I don't like talk much. But I have a lot of friends anyway. But... I'm getting shy only when someone speaks to me in English don't know why, but sometimes when English people talk to me, I feel uncomfortable with this thought, that I can't speak to them everything what I want or I don't understand them properly. And that's why I still have problems with speaking in English

What about internet, skype? One girl on wizaz said about the webpage interpals.net . I used to use that site, but there was too much paki interested in me. And I hated it But there are some nice people (English people), which are willing to help you with learning English. You can talk with some of them on skype, and chat with them. And that's good way to learn
I think you should come to England for a couple of months, and try to speak with English people. But not in only one area (f.ex. London) but you should visit some parts of England. Everywhere the accent is different Maybe any course?

I need a hug too! But here's noone who could cuddle me at the moment
Stary 2011-08-03, 20:43   #123
Elaine Blath
Raczkowanie

Hi girls!!
Sorry for my long absence.. I have been really busy recently but got a message from Julka27 and decided to write sth although I seriously do not have time for anything these days. It all started around the middle of June when I started a temporary work at a job agency - I was covering for a girl who went on holiday. So it lasted for two weeks and then I started teaching, at last It is only a temporary summer course for foreigners but I am really happy that I can get some experience. Anyway, the course is due to end this week. It has been more of a positive than negative experience but I have to say that the organisation at school is terrible. It was the same with the two courses that I had worked on before. What's worse, they haven't provided any books so I had to prepare all of the classes myself, from scratch that was really challenging, that's why I did not have time for anything.
I can't wait for the next week when I will be able to relax and do shopping before my journey to Poland that is planned for.. 12th August!! Can't wait!
How are you girls?
Stary 2011-08-03, 22:02   #124
Martii=*
Zadomowienie

Hi girls! Could I join here?
I'm 18 and my English is... not very good in writing, so I decided to join here to improve my skill in writing. Next year I'm writing matura and I have to learn English. Now I'm reading "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho, I've read "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" and I think I'm good in reading in English.
My Achilles' heel is definitely listening. I've been listening podcasts in English and it's slowly improving.
Since tomorrow I'll be working in my mother's shop as a shop assistant. My parents have a clothes shop and my mother works as a shop assistant here. But they're going holidays tomorrow and I'll be working instead my mother. I'll have some time at work to improve English - f. ex. reading books.
Stary 2011-08-05, 11:47   #125
Julka27
Raczkowanie

Hello girls
Hello Martii your English is really good I'm sure that with a little effort you'll manage to pass the matura exam excellent! that's good that you read in English and listen a lot, try also watch English films and listen to a radio online, it's very helpful (I recommend BBC).
Listening is a kind of a language skill that have to be practised as often as possible (the best option is listening every day). I sometimes have problems with my concentration, it's tiring for me to concentrate on listening for a very long time.

The weather today is great, I was sunbathing on my balcony till 11.30 but it wasn't very comfortable - I live on a ground floor and all the time people were passing my block of flats of course I didn't wear a swimming suit, just a top and shorts
Elaine that's great that you've a possibilty to gain some experience i wish you more and more courses (that will be better organized )
what are your plans for the weekend?
Stary 2011-08-07, 20:44   #126
Martii=*
Zadomowienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Julka27 Pokaż wiadomość
Hello girls
Hello Martii your English is really good I'm sure that with a little effort you'll manage to pass the matura exam excellent! that's good that you read in English and listen a lot, try also watch English films and listen to a radio online, it's very helpful (I recommend BBC).
Listening is a kind of a language skill that have to be practised as often as possible (the best option is listening every day). I sometimes have problems with my concentration, it's tiring for me to concentrate on listening for a very long time.

The weather today is great, I was sunbathing on my balcony till 11.30 but it wasn't very comfortable - I live on a ground floor and all the time people were passing my block of flats of course I didn't wear a swimming suit, just a top and shorts
Elaine that's great that you've a possibilty to gain some experience i wish you more and more courses (that will be better organized )
what are your plans for the weekend?
Thank you I didn't suspect that my English is really good, I had always thought my English is bad. Unfortunately, I can't spend so much time to improve my english, because I'm working in my mother's shop, because she is on holiday. I have a lot of things to do and I don't have time for me, to say nothing to time for English...
From time to time I watch films in English (sometimes without subtitles) but I don't very like it, because I can't understand what they say.
I have problems with concentration too. When I listen 20 minutes podcast, in 10 minutes I nab yourself I don't listen it...
Stary 2011-08-17, 17:38   #127
Julka27
Raczkowanie

Hi there

I've finished eating a bowl of tomato soup, it was delicious (made by myself)

What a pity that summer ends I can't understand the weather in Poland, it's so changeable, summer this year hasn't been summer at all

I'm listening now some nice songs such as: Seniorita (Allexino feat Starchild), Angeline (Groove Coverage), Right there (Nicole Scherzinger), Sattelite (Lena). What are your favourite singers and bands? I love Shakira, Lady Pank, Hurt, and many many others.

Today I'm spending my time with wizaz and youtube it's one of my lazy days how is your day?

Najlepsze Promocje i Wyprzedaże

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-08-25, 20:46   #128
Martii=*
Zadomowienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez Julka27 Pokaż wiadomość
Hi there

I've finished eating a bowl of tomato soup, it was delicious (made by myself)

What a pity that summer ends I can't understand the weather in Poland, it's so changeable, summer this year hasn't been summer at all

I'm listening now some nice songs such as: Seniorita (Allexino feat Starchild), Angeline (Groove Coverage), Right there (Nicole Scherzinger), Sattelite (Lena). What are your favourite singers and bands? I love Shakira, Lady Pank, Hurt, and many many others.

Today I'm spending my time with wizaz and youtube it's one of my lazy days how is your day?
Hi Nice to see you here!
Today I made pizza by myself - it was first time I made pizza, but it wasn't perfect, I didn't used enough seasonings, so it was a bit... tasteless. Next time I make a pizza I'll put more seasonings on it.

The last days of holidays I must spend good. Yesterday I was on the swimming pool, today I spent my day with my boyfriend and tomorrow I have a show with my sport group - capoeira.

What are my favourite bands? I really like gothic metal - f.ex. Nightwish, Within Temptation, Epica and that isn't all. I often listen Iron Maiden, and from time to time I like listen instrumental music, it's very relaxing.
Stary 2011-09-05, 17:28   #129
Elaine Blath
Raczkowanie

hi guys! Long time no see
I've been really busy recently mainly because I was in Poland for the second half of August. After that, my friend visited me here in Eng. and we spent the whole week together - sightseeing, talking, etc. No sooner had I come back from Poland than I received a phone call from one of the job agencies regarding a job interview so last week I attended one , however, haven't received any answer yet. I don't think it went well though, it was one of the strangest job interviews I have been to.. The guy was talking about the company for one hour and a half and I did not manage to say almost anything about myself
Well, that's what was happening to me, what about you girls?
Stary 2011-09-14, 10:24   #130
teacherka
Zakorzenienie

hi girls, sorry for my long absence but i'm depressed. I have no job, my private lessons won't give me much money. and I'm simply worried. No, I'm rather terrified and I can't stop crying. I don't want any other job, I really want to teach. I feel useless, I have nobody to talk to, my man has no time (he is a teacher now, plus a few hours of private lessons, he has to drive for an hour to his school), my friend lives far away and there is nobody here... Even here, at wizaz girls aren't really interested in cheering me up.
teacherka jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-09-14, 11:21   #131
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Cytat:
Napisane przez teacherka Pokaż wiadomość
hi girls, sorry for my long absence but i'm depressed. I have no job, my private lessons won't give me much money. and I'm simply worried. No, I'm rather terrified and I can't stop crying. I don't want any other job, I really want to teach. I feel useless, I have nobody to talk to, my man has no time (he is a teacher now, plus a few hours of private lessons, he has to drive for an hour to his school), my friend lives far away and there is nobody here... Even here, at wizaz girls aren't really interested in cheering me up.
please, cheer up don't give up. i crossed my fingers for you. it's hard to say sth motivating,but I believe you will find job finally. You can't stop looking for. Maybe this is a time for you, to understand, how job is imprtant for you. Kind of job, not economical meaning....

I hope you are much stronger now
Mocny Akcent jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-09-16, 17:10   #132
Elaine Blath
Raczkowanie

teacherka, I kind of understand what you are going through at the moment because I have been looking for a permanent job for more than a year now. I managed to find a few temporary jobs, I worked a few times as an EFL teacher and at a job agency but as I have said, it was only temporary. I have not limited my search only to schools though, and I would advise you to do the same. If you teach English there are really many opportunities out there, waiting for you. I am sure you could find a job at a company, they need people with language skills. When I come back to Poland I will try everywhere - schools , offices, various companies.. It is really not reasonable to stick to the teaching profession if you cannot find yourself work in it and if you feel so bad about not having work.
I am feeling quite well today. The weather is nice, I did some shopping, had a look at some job sites on the internet and now I am going to learn German a little So take care, I hope some more people will become active here.
Nice to hear from you, Mocny Akcent
Stary 2011-09-17, 08:38   #133
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

hi there,
Girls, I was on VIP party yeasterday with my native speaker. I met famous people...but it weren't celebrities. The main president of Teleexpress kissed my hand after the conversation.it was cute

Edytowane przez Mocny Akcent
Czas edycji: 2011-09-17 o 08:39
Stary 2011-09-17, 16:52   #134
just92
Zakorzenienie

hello girls, can i join ? great thread, really i wish i saw it before dont know if am good enough in english, but hope its not a problem

there are far, far better things ahead
than any we leave behind

just92 jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-09-19, 14:02   #135
xxYashaxx
Zadomowienie

GG do xxYashaxx

Hello
Can I join?It's great idea writting in English. I have many problems with that But I want to konow English really good and gossiping with nice girls
xxYashaxx jest offline Zgłoś do moderatora   Odpowiedz cytując
Stary 2011-09-19, 14:07   #136
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Hello new people you're welcome here

I have recently had conversation in English..it was frustrating. I am locked inside on me
Stary 2011-09-19, 15:20   #137
just92
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
Napisane przez xxYashaxx Pokaż wiadomość
Hello
Can I join?It's great idea writting in English. I have many problems with that But I want to konow English really good and gossiping with nice girls
hope girls wont be mad on us am gonna read what they wrote before to get to know more of all of u

---------- Dopisano o 16:20 ---------- Poprzedni post napisano o 15:09 ----------

Cytat:
Napisane przez Mocny Akcent Pokaż wiadomość

I have recently had conversation in English..it was frustrating. I am locked inside on me
hii i read only 1st page and all of u seems to be very nice i like it!
tell about this conversation

and maybe i tell sth about me am almost 19 years old, i love English very much, there is no other language that attracts me that much
am starting study this year in Olsztyn i chose econimics. for years i wanted stydy English philology but so many people study it so i chose sth with math that i like too week ago i broke up with bf but guesse it was good choice and i dont have time to learn english but sometimes i read books or other things in english, sometimes watch episods of me series without subtitles and everyday i write with my friend from Egypt so i have a lil contact with it. unfortunately mic doesnt work on my computer but am gonna try to fix it and then talk to him i guesse i will be a lil nervous but we tried once but quality of connection was not good. when i fix it i will be talking with him he told he would be patient so even now am excited about it cuz apart from lessons at school i have never talked in english, especially with native speaker !

than any we leave behind

Edytowane przez just92
Czas edycji: 2011-09-19 o 15:23
Stary 2011-09-19, 20:26   #138
xxYashaxx
Zadomowienie

GG do xxYashaxx

Cytat:

Cytat:
Napisane przez just92 Pokaż wiadomość
hope girls wont be mad on us am gonna read what they wrote before to get to know more of all of u
I hope so

---------- Dopisano o 16:20 ---------- Poprzedni post napisano o 15:09 ----------

hii i read only 1st page and all of u seems to be very nice i like it!
tell about this conversation

and maybe i tell sth about me am almost 19 years old, i love English very much, there is no other language that attracts me that much
am starting study this year in Olsztyn i chose econimics. for years i wanted stydy English philology but so many people study it so i chose sth with math that i like too week ago i broke up with bf but guesse it was good choice and i dont have time to learn english but sometimes i read books or other things in english, sometimes watch episods of me series without subtitles and everyday i write with my friend from Egypt so i have a lil contact with it. unfortunately mic doesnt work on my computer but am gonna try to fix it and then talk to him i guesse i will be a lil nervous but we tried once but quality of connection was not good. when i fix it i will be talking with him he told he would be patient so even now am excited about it cuz apart from lessons at school i have never talked in english, especially with native speaker !
So, I write about me
I am also 19 years old I have no contact with English, but I want to change it I dream about going to London or NY. I start study in Cracow. In future I want to be fashion journalist.
But this time... I am watching Skins
Stary 2011-09-19, 20:50   #139
just92
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
I dream about going to London or NY.
me too!

than any we leave behind

Okazje i pomysły na prezent

REKLAMA
Stary 2011-09-20, 07:22   #140
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Cytat:

So, I write about me
I am also 19 years old I have no contact with English, but I want to change it I dream about going to London or NY. I start study in Cracow. In future I want to be fashion journalist.
But this time... I am watching Skins
Hey, wow, you are having brilliant dreams and goals. I am envious I am 25 and hmmm poor life....My studies gave me no satisfaction. My work isn't well-paid.... My English is profficient, and I miss my ex boyfr.

I've never been to NY, but I was in Manchester 4 years ago I work for factory, as asembly worker it was 'hard-working experience'

Edytowane przez Mocny Akcent
Czas edycji: 2011-09-20 o 09:53
Stary 2011-09-20, 12:11   #141
just92
Zakorzenienie

Mocny Akcent where u work ?
and i envy u being in Manchester, i've never been abroad

than any we leave behind

Stary 2011-09-20, 12:20   #142
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Cytat:
Mocny Akcent where u work ?
and i envy u being in Manchester, i've never been abroad
I work in the office-building. For international company. I deal with data, transactions. I am analyst.

Don't give up! I was on student trainee/project. I suppose you are having a possibility to go on Socrates Erasmus Exchange. This is a big oppportunity.
Stary 2011-09-20, 12:26   #143
just92
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
I work in the office-building. For international company. I deal with data, transactions. I am analyst.

Don't give up! I was on student trainee/project. I suppose you are having a possibility to go on Socrates Erasmus Exchange. This is a big oppportunity.
and u dont like ur job, why ?
yeeea i heard about it, but suppose it require great marks maybe i go to work abroad, i have lil plans but dont know if it can happen

than any we leave behind

Stary 2011-09-20, 12:29   #144
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Cytat:
and u dont like ur job, why ?
yeeea i heard about it, but suppose it require great marks maybe i go to work abroad, i have lil plans but dont know if it can happen
I mentioned that my salary is low. Inspite of this...I appreciate my duties
Stary 2011-09-20, 12:56   #145
just92
Zakorzenienie

Cytat:
I mentioned that my salary is low. Inspite of this...I appreciate my duties
my mistake

than any we leave behind

Stary 2011-09-20, 17:01   #146
Martii=*
Zadomowienie

Hi Today I've received an e-mail from Japanese, she asked me if she could ask some questions, because several days ago I wrote a comment on her profile (lang-8) about my friend who knows Japanese who works in Poland as a Japanese teacher, and my Japanese wanted to know something about that, because she wants to go to Poland and work here. I've sent her long e-mail about that, and I hope she'll understand what I wrote
One week ago I watched 'Star Wars'. I hadn't watched this film before. I watched this film with subtitles, so I could listen what they said in English. Do you know Master Yoda? He is very funny, his way of speaking is very comic, for example he says 'Careful we have to be' or 'To that planet we will go' instead of 'We have to be careful' or 'We will go to that planet'.
Stary 2011-09-20, 21:36   #147
xxYashaxx
Zadomowienie

GG do xxYashaxx

Hi! The wether is horrible, isn't it? The fall always makes me miserable. I want to only spend all day in my bed, drink hot chocolate and watch movies or read books.
Cytat:
Hey, wow, you are having brilliant dreams and goals. I am envious I am 25 and hmmm poor life....My studies gave me no satisfaction. My work isn't well-paid.... My English is profficient, and I miss my ex boyfr.

I've never been to NY, but I was in Manchester 4 years ago I work for factory, as asembly worker it was 'hard-working experience'
Don't be envious Theese are only dreams And, I know that it is hard to achieve my goals, but I am trying.
Why your study doesn't give you satisfaction?
It' s really sad when you working hard and you haven't good salary.

Cytat:
Napisane przez Martii=* Pokaż wiadomość
Hi Today I've received an e-mail from Japanese, she asked me if she could ask some questions, because several days ago I wrote a comment on her profile (lang-8) about my friend who knows Japanese who works in Poland as a Japanese teacher, and my Japanese wanted to know something about that, because she wants to go to Poland and work here. I've sent her long e-mail about that, and I hope she'll understand what I wrote
One week ago I watched 'Star Wars'. I hadn't watched this film before. I watched this film with subtitles, so I could listen what they said in English. Do you know Master Yoda? He is very funny, his way of speaking is very comic, for example he says 'Careful we have to be' or 'To that planet we will go' instead of 'We have to be careful' or 'We will go to that planet'.
I think she will understand everything I also haven't watch all this movies before. I saw some episodes when this movie was on TV I watch film very rarely, I' ve never watch "Titanic"
Stary 2011-09-21, 07:28   #148
Mocny Akcent
Dolce vita

Cytat:
Don't be envious Theese are only dreams And, I know that it is hard to achieve my goals, but I am trying.
Why your study doesn't give you satisfaction?
It' s really sad when you working hard and you haven't good salary.
i graduated international relations (BS) and european union project management (MA). disaster..... It gave me a certificate, but no qualiffications, no opportunitties.

Hmm I shoul set some goals for me, to create my future again
Cytat:
I've never been to NY, but I was in Manchester 4 years ago I worked for factory, as assembly worker it was 'hard-working experience'
assembly worker=conveyor belt worker

I did some mistakes, sorry (correct me if you can )
Stary 2011-09-21, 21:48   #149
xxYashaxx
Zadomowienie

GG do xxYashaxx

Cytat:
i graduated international relations (BS) and european union project management (MA). disaster..... It gave me a certificate, but no qualiffications, no opportunitties.

Hmm I shoul set some goals for me, to create my future again

assembly worker=conveyor belt worker

I did some mistakes, sorry (correct me if you can )
Are you sure that it give you no opportunitties? It can,t be so bad
When you create you future write about it
I've got really bad day, I had no reason but I was sad. But that,s enough, tommorow must be better
Stary 2011-09-21, 22:24   #150
Martii=*
Zadomowienie

Cytat:
Are you sure that it give you no opportunitties? It can,t be so bad
When you create you future write about it
I've got really bad day, I had no reason but I was sad. But that,s enough, tommorow must be better
Everything will be fine From time to time I have a bad day too, and I don't want to do anything, I'm sad and feel very lonely without reason. It can be just autumnal depression...
Today I jump the conclusion I have to learn German. In future I want to go abroad (in order to live and work there) and this is more than possible it will be German, Austria or Switzerland...
Girls, I don't know what I will be studying... I haven't choosed a way of life, I don't know what I'll be doing... I was thinking about it many times, but I'm in a fix

Nowe wątki na forum Nauka języków obcych - kącik językowy

Ten wątek obecnie przeglądają: 1 (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)

Zasady wysyłania wiadomości